Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had the most bad ass dream/ confirmation, and it involved some of my BS brethren!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I had the most bad ass dream/ confirmation, and it involved some of my BS brethren!

So I have been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about having a kid, but just havent done it because I want to be more financially secure.....

Well, I had a dream that I had the baby, and everything was fine, no problems, even though in my dream I was poor....

I was able to do any and everything I had to by riding the local city buses, and I was still happy and able to raise her and be okay.....

This is where the craziness begins though......

I was raising her in New York..... It was a grimy area and took my girl to go see her Uncle D (Derranged).... Honestly, it was pretty stereotypical. It was an older, dark, rundown apartment with the flickering light bulb. Kind of scary and dirty.....

BUT NOT ONLY THAT.....

While I was chillen at D's house, her Uncle Reed came by to say hi to his new niece (Crazy, I know)... So Reed was playing with her, and I was off to the side chillin and talking to D...... Well then there is a knock at the door, and her Uncle Mark (MARKBNLV) came by to see her also..... So then we kicked it, they played with the baby, (I know this is stereotypical) D had a beer, and we all left.....

As I left, I was on the way some where, I dont know where, but it involved Kev.... I dont know know where or what I was doing, but I never met Kev because I woke up before I got to where I was going......

I dont know, but that was a crazy dream / confirmation.... I just thought that I would let you guys know.....
    Last edited by Kneeguel's Papi; 06-27-2011, 10:32 AM.

You're lucky I wasn't there. You'd of woken up dead.

Comment

Ok. I will interpret your dream because I have a degree in Psychology.

So I have been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about having a kid, but just havent done it because I want to be more financially secure.....

Well, I had a dream that I had the baby, and everything was fine, no problems, even though in my dream I was poor....

I was able to do any and everything I had to by riding the local city buses, and I was still happy and able to raise her and be okay.....
      You aspire to be a good provider to your soon to be family. And thats the most normal thing a normal man does.

While I was chillen at D's house, her Uncle Reed came by to say hi to his new niece (Crazy, I know)... So Reed was playing with her, and I was off to the side chillin and talking to D...... Well then there is a knock at the door, and her Uncle Mark (MARKBNLV) came by to see her also..... So then we kicked it, they played with the baby, (I know this is stereotypical) D had a beer, and we all left.....
      Here comes where subconscious works. You want to have a normal happy family, A husband, a wife and a kid. But you desire men in boxingscene which you wish you could tell them to suck their dicks, if only you could tell them. Them being an uncle symbolizes that you look up to them as such you look up to older people as authority. The baby might symbolizes your heart the way you want them to cuddle your emotion.

As I left, I was on the way some where, I dont know where, but it involved Kev.... I dont know know where or what I was doing, but I never met Kev because I woke up before I got to where I was going......

I dont know, but that was a crazy dream / confirmation.... I just thought that I would let you guys know.....

While I was chillin at D's apartment
      Kev symbolizes any men you think as your rival, and that you avoided him in your dream thats why you woke up.

Btw, this all for fun. I graduated in Google University.

Comment

Just your concious saying to you that everything will be ok,poor or not.have a baby you have a good head on your shoulders and will be a good father homie.of course there will be struggle but with anything in life there is some amount of struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
          You're lucky I wasn't there. You'd of woken up dead.
          I had a dream Trig was kicking your ass using his vibram shoes while rofl watching you getting on your knees.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Ok. I will interpret your dream because I have a degree in Psychology.

You aspire to be a good provider to your soon to be family. And thats the most normal thing a normal man does.

Here comes where subconscious works. You want to have a normal happy family, A husband, a wife and a kid. But you desire men in boxingscene which you wish you could tell them to suck their dicks, if only you could tell them. Them being an uncle symbolizes that you look up to them as such you look up to older people as authority. The baby might symbolizes your heart the way you want them to cuddle your emotion.

Kev symbolizes any men you think as your rival, and that you avoided him in your dream thats why you woke up.

Btw, this all for fun. I graduated in Google University.
            I must say that made me laugh.....

And as far as PB...... You wouldn't last son, you wouldn't last...

Comment

Working...
            X