First Fight June 19th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Fight June 19th

Hello there,

I have my first fight coming up in about 2 weeks, I am not sure how these things work.

It's a tournament style set up so do I have to buy some gloves or do they provide them?

Do i have to wear a red shirt or blue shirt or can I just wear black and white or something?

Can I use a regular mouthguard or do I need a specific type?

Is there anything I should know about so as not to look like an ass on that day?

Thanks for any advice.

Did you not think to ask your trainer about any of this?

Comment

All you need is some PED's and a bag of plaster mix. The organisers will have the rest waiting for you

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
        Did you not think to ask your trainer about any of this?
        this........

Comment

Dann, I found out about this on Saturday as I was leaving the gym. Just wanted to see how these things normally go. I'll probably have more info from him today. Doesn't hurt to ask questions though.

Comment

Just do what your trainer tells you to do, and fight like how you were trained to fight. You're new, so they won't expect you to know everything right off the bat.

Oh, and beat the ever loving **** out of the other guy... yeah, that's a good plan.

Comment

where u from, wheres the fight?

Comment

Don't forget to do the Ali shuffle and Roy Jones Jr hands behind back ko

Comment

Working...
                X