No announcement yet.

Wlad: Why do people rate him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad: Why do people rate him?

Seriously, all this guy is, is an overrated Commie hypejob. He only beats bums in the worst division in Boxing. He has yet to beat anyone with a pulse.

Haye will brutally KO him when they fight, but I think Wlad is too ***** to fight the Hayemaker!

i have to give it to him but hes a great fighter. but david haye will be better on the night. true story.

Comment

Yea Haye has only fought top notch competition in the all mighty Cruiser Weight Division

Comment

Klitschko TKO 5 Haye

Comment

All you Wlad nuthuggers need to get a life. Haye will brutally KO him.

You're just racist cos you want white fighters to win.

Comment

Originally posted by HAYE OWNS View Post

Your doing a good impersonation!

Comment

Seriously, all this guy is, is an overrated Commie hypejob. He only beats bums in the worst division in Boxing. He has yet to beat anyone with a pulse.

Haye will brutally KO him when they fight, but I think Wlad is too ***** to fight the Hayemaker!
              He's a decent enough fighter. All you can do is beat what's put in front of you, but I do hope that he loses to Haye!

Comment

Wlad is a very powerful fighter...dont know if Haye can take it..if Haye would win in a fight it would be a decision, if Wlad would win, it would be by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Wlad is a very powerful fighter...dont know if Haye can take it..if Haye would win in a fight it would be a decision, if Wlad would win, it would be by KO
                  No way man, Only one guy went the distance with Haye (And Haye wasn't loading up on anything in that fight), It's either win a KO or lose a KO for him. I really don't see it going 12. Both guys have weak chins (Hayes is weaker) and are very powerful

Comment

Thats an unfair generalization. I admit, there are some fans that make all Wladimir fans look bad, but dont associate everyone who thinks Wlad will beat Haye as racist nuthuggers.

Comment

Working...
                    X