No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Krzysztof Wlodarczyk Edges Palacios in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Krzysztof Wlodarczyk Edges Palacios in Poland

Hala Luczniczka in Bydgoszcz, Poland - WBC cruiserweight champion Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk (45-2, 32 KOs) won a twelve round split decision over mandatory challenger challenger and previously undefeated Francisco “Wizard” Palacios (20-1, 13 KOs) of Puerto Rico. The scores were 116-113 for Wlodarczyk, 115-113 for Palacios, and 118-112 for Wlodarczyk. The fight was a calculated boxing match with many close rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

Blatant robbery, Palacios won this fight something like 10-2 or 9-3......Euro boxing and especially the CW division is more and more of a joke with every home town decision and "champion" who lost their title yet is allowed to keep it.

Comment

I didn't see the fight..When I put it on, it was already over & I only saw when they announced the scores & the decision..But I read here on boxing scene it was a VERY BORING fight & that it was a close fight & that Palacios should have won.. żAny body else seen it that could give their opinion on the fight?

Comment

the fight was only boring do to that bum diablo palacios put a boxing clinic on him and won that belt the judges cheated for a bum what a crime diablo is the worst champion I ever seen but wat else you think your gonna get with the wbc

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          the fight was only boring do to that bum diablo palacios put a boxing clinic on him and won that belt the judges cheated for a bum what a crime diablo is the worst champion I ever seen but wat else you think your gonna get with the wbc
          The only good part of this fight was when it was over, doesn't mean Palacios shouldn't be going to PR with the WBC strap just because it was a snoozer.

IDK why I watch fights when I know full and well after 3 rounds how boring it will be all the way through 12.

Comment

This was the most boring fight I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

"Diablo" was a disgrace and Palacios should have won. It reminded me of Johnny Nelson vs Carlos de Leon it was that bad.

Comment

Palacious won this fight,Im from poland ,me and lots of polish boxing fans feel shame...WBC should investigate that.

Comment

Working...
              X