No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Discusses Fat Joe Altercation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Discusses Fat Joe Altercation

As some may have heard and others may be in the dark, rumors have been circulating more in the hip hop world then the Boxing world over a physical altercation involving Roy Jones Jr. and rapper Fat Joe.

The rumor started when local New York radio personality Ed Lover went on the air and told millions of listeners that Roy Jones Jr. confronted rapper Fat Joe at Ja Rule's album release party in New York's Club Exit. Ed Lover stated that Roy Jones approached Fat Joe real hard over a lyric that Fat Joe dropped on a record where he stated "that even Roy Jones was forced to lean back". Joe was rumored to have shot back at Jones by telling him "you leaned back twice" and Jones walked away without saying a word.

For the first time, Roy Jones Jr. touched on the subject with several rap websites and hip hop publications at a recent event for his Body Head Bangerz album. Jones informed everyone that he did confront Fat Joe at Ja Rule's party over the lyric, but it was more out of frustration then beef. Jones said that onlookers turned it into something much bigger then what it was.

“I don’t think …it’s just that me and Joe were cooler than that so that’s why I asked him, ‘You changed on me now?’” I used to support everything that Joe did and he supported everything I do. People try to make it bigger than what it is.” said Joe

Jones also told everyone that at some point in his life, he is unsure when, he will make his return to the boxing ring.

“Everybody in the world know Roy Jones ain’t gonna go out like that. I don’t know when it’s gonna be, but when the hunger come back I don’t care if I am 45 - I will be back. And the hunger will be back cause I am a fighter for life.”
    [details]

Johnson didnt dance , he just pulled up roys pants and did the rockawear ,
    Lean Back Lean Back

Comment

Rjj Shoud Have Beatn That Fat Ass Down

Comment

has fat joe ever step into a ring , what has he done that allows him to mock a fighter ?

of course you wont get KO ed if you stay at home eating and turning into a disgusting obese.

RJJ should have turn that fat bastard into a pulp.

Comment

was the comment made in the song "lean back"? ive never caught the comment before.

Comment

Who the **** is Fat Joe to say anything to Roy Jones? First of all, Fat Joe sucks. That song, lean back or whatever sucks too. I wish Roy would have hit his ass once and layed him out. If Roy put up his hands that fat ass would have had a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
              was the comment made in the song "lean back"? ive never caught the comment before.
              It was in Ja Rule's song "New York".

Comment

Originally posted by tino
                of course you wont get KO ed if you stay at home eating and turning into a disgusting obese.
                sweet
                so my stragedy should work out just fine then
                abdiel2k3 neva been ko'd
                lmao

Comment

Fat Joe is always at Tito's fights. In fact, him and Big Pun sang live at Tito-De La Hoya. The song was "Twinz".

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
                    It was in Ja Rule's song "New York".
                    Ja is a bigger punk that fat joe.

Roy would've beat the **** out of fat joe. Any pro fighter would kick the **** out of a normal person.

Comment

Working...
                    X