Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Faster Than Mayweather, I Want Him!

AMIR KHAN says he can become the best fighter on the planet by beating pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. Khan was at ringside as Mayweather extended his unbeaten run to 45 with a majority points win over Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez.

And, within minutes of the final bell sounding, Khan signalled his intention to pull out all the stops to meet 36-year-old Mayweather next year.

Khan is due to meet former WBC and IBF light-welterweight Devon Alexander in New York this December with a money-spinner against Mayweather likely in the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Given those cards and Amir's offensive flurries.... honestly.... I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Mayweather in Wembley.
    Watch Ross be on that card too

Comment

Just like i didn't buy Guerrero i wouldn't buy this **** with someone else's Money.

Comment

Win your next fight and you will get your shot. Nobody else besides you and Danny to fight that will sell anywhere. Oh and go and hold Floyd's hat some more. :blow:

Comment

Khan overlooking his next opponent once again.....this mother f**ker will never learn.

If he beats Alexander, I can't hate on the fight. But ideally I'd like to see him beat Alexander, than someone like Guerrero or Ortiz as well.

Comment

Comment just shows you Amir hasn't learned ****.

I'm faster than Mayweather...... and there for what exactly, Amir?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Given those cards and Amir's offensive flurries.... honestly.... I wouldn't be surprised if he beats Mayweather in Wembley.
              Watch Ross be on that card too
              He won't hear the final bell.

Comment

Didn't khan just say in a video that he is only thinking about Devon and not looking ahead because he made that mistake before lmaoo well that lasted long khan better pray he beats Devon or this Floyd talk will back fire for the 3rd time

Comment

*sigh* Here we go again. This dude's ego is out of control. Floyd has a big ego, but at least he backs his **** every time he steps in the ring. Khan just runs his mouth like he's the king of boxing, but he gets completely outclassed every time he faced a worthy opponent.

Comment

It's funny because he's not the only one looking ahead this time. Schaeffer is already looking at it too.
                    Khan will never learn..... can't wait for him to blame the man in the coat

Comment

Working...
                    X