Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the winner or Matthysse/Peterson fight Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the winner or Matthysse/Peterson fight Garcia?

As far as dates go?

I know Khan celebrates Ramadan & Schafer confirmed he won't return until December.

So when will the winner or Lucas/Lamont fight danny?

Uh never, especially after the Judah fight. He's going directly to Mayweather if he happens to fight again this year.

Comment

September I think we will see them fight 3 times this year Khan will try to do a smash and grab beat the winner and Jump to 147

Comment

Schaefer mentioned a date of September 7th. Don't know if Garcia's cut will affect that, it shouldn't.

Comment

To be honest with you if they are looking after the kids career it wouldn't be this year, but there really isn't many fights for him at 140. Ajose maybe, or Khan, but I doubt Hunter throws Khan in with Danny after his last performance. The fights that would get him more experience without exposing him to the elite of the division would be Alvarado or Rios, but Arum is a tool.

Realistically it could be next, we could have an undisputed champion, would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            To be honest with you if they are looking after the kids career it wouldn't be this year, but there really isn't many fights for him at 140. Ajose maybe, or Khan, but I doubt Hunter throws Khan in with Danny after his last performance. The fights that would get him more experience without exposing him to the elite of the division would be Alvarado or Rios, but Arum is a tool.

Realistically it could be next, we could have an undisputed champion, would be awesome.
            Elite of the division? Mother ****er he is the elite of the division. What makes Matthyse elite? Two losses, one to a guy garcia just beat.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              Elite of the division? Mother ****er he is the elite of the division. What makes Matthyse elite? Two losses, one to a guy garcia just beat.
              Cant wait until Lucas knocks Garcia out. Lets see if danny is man enough to take that fight once pederson gets kod first.

Comment

Working...
              X