Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron continues to barrage Berto, calls him "Andrea!"

CINTRON CONTINUES TO BARRAGE BERTO, CALLS HIM "ANDREA!"
    By G. Leon

Former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron sent Boxing talk com the following via email, "I read today that Berto is considering Randal Bailey as an opponent. Typical Andrea Berto. He's like a little girl that runs and hides behind his mommy. That what he does with Al Haymon. Look G, what is going on here is so simple. I was in New York last week. I met with HBO. HBO wants to make the fight. I obviously want to make the fight. The only thing standing in the way of this is Al Haymon and the fact that Berto isn't man enough to run his own career and fight the best competition. Haymon is afraid of my power and he is protecting Andrea and that is what our side is being told. The fans deserve better than this from a so called "champion." And Andrea Berto claims to be his own man, but all he does is hide behind his advisor. People can say whatever they want about me, but one thing everyone has to admit is that I will always step up to the plate and fight. I told my advisors Josh Dubin and J Prince that I only want to fight the best. My record speaks for itself. When they put Alfredo Angulo in front of me for bs money, I said bring his ass on! He was undefeated and supposedly the next big thing and look what happened. This kid Berto is just getting ridiculous. He can respond to this by calling me names, but h can never face the facts because he knows deep down that he is hiding behind his management and I am the only fight that makes sense for him right now. What do you think HBO will pay more for, Berto against me or against Bailey. The fans should demand for their champions to fight the best available opponent. I WANT BERTO. I mean, does he piss standing up or sitting down? Again, this is so simple. All he has to do is be man enough to say to Al Haymon, "Stop trying to put me in there with guys that are safe fights that the fans don't want to see. I want Cintron." He does that, and the fight is made, 1, 2, 3. "

OMG, this has got to stop

Comment

"I mean, does he piss standing up or sitting down?"

Comment

he should have been calling out Cotto instead why would Cintron go back to 147 anyway

Comment

berto a puzzy,Now i want to see cintron beat his azz.Man up berto puto

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            he should have been calling out Cotto instead why would Cintron go back to 147 anyway
            he already tried,Cotto declined the fight.

Comment

Berto is a vagina if he doesn't fight Cintron after that tirade. After all the **** talking back and forth Berto can't back down now and fight another bum.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                berto a puzzy,Now i want to see cintron beat his azz.Man up berto puto
                Andrea is acting like a punk right now.

I was cool with the Bailey fight like 2 years ago.

Andrea needs to step up.

This is Bullsh%t.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  Andrea is acting like a punk right now.

I was cool with the Bailey fight like 2 years ago.

Andrea needs to step up.

This is Bullsh%t.
                  Berto hasn't even stepped up to fight Mike Jones or Bradley. I don't think he wants it with Cintron. Look for Berto to pull a duck move of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Berto hasn't even stepped up to fight Mike Jones or Bradley. I don't think he wants it with Cintron. Look for Berto to pull a duck move of epic proportions.
                    you seriously want to see Berto vs Cintron?

Comment

Working...
                    X