Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch vs. Taylor. Last round here on YOUTUBE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs. Taylor. Last round here on YOUTUBE!

Outstanding finish by Froch!

Do you think Kessler would offer Froch a fight? I'm sure Froch would take it, the ball would be in Mikkel's court.

After his mandatory, Mikkel needs to redefine his career after the Calzaghe loss, a fight against Froch would be an ideal start.

Thoughts my man?

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Do you think Kessler would offer Froch a fight? I'm sure Froch would take it, the ball would be in Mikkel's court.

After his mandatory, Mikkel needs to redefine his career after the Calzaghe loss, a fight against Froch would be an ideal start.

Thoughts my man?
      Yes, Kessler Would imo

AFTER the 200 Tomato cans wants to face

Comment

Thoughts my man?
        Honestly I think it depends upon his managerial situation. Without the fallout I'm 100% sure that he'd love to fight Froch. Absolutely. Kessler is tired of the useless fights that he has been feeded.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Honestly I think it depends upon his managerial situation. Without the fallout I'm 100% sure that he'd love to fight Froch. Absolutely. Kessler is tired of the useless fights that he has been feeded.
          I'm a little bit in the dark regarding his managerial situation, but i'm sure Kessler see's enough flaws in Froch's style that he knows he could beat him.

I'm sure Mikkel could beat Froch, but his team are not doing him any favours by taking the meaningless fights, while everybody else wants the best from the man.

I hope a fight can be made within the next year.

Comment

thanks for the vid battling nelson.....when this happened live i woke everybody up in my house when taylor hit the floor.....i think froch would losr to kessler at the moment,...i rather see him take on a bute first....that will be an indication on how good froch is.

Comment

wow talyors face looked destroyed, dream ending for froch, was listening to it on the radio and was near certain he was going to lose

Comment

I'm a little bit in the dark regarding his managerial situation, but i'm sure Kessler see's enough flaws in Froch's style that he knows he could beat him.

I'm sure Mikkel could beat Froch, but his team are not doing him any favours by taking the meaningless fights, while everybody else wants the best from the man.

I hope a fight can be made within the next year.
                I'd favor Kessler as well, but he has never been in with a guy with as much power as Froch. And he carries that power well into the championship rounds.

Froch's stock has risen considerably in my eyes with the Taylor-win

Comment

nice one. couldnt be botherd to wait for it on ITV4.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Outstanding finish by Froch!

Thanks for the vid mate.
                    Last edited by kadyo's; 04-26-2009, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X