Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham a Featured Guest at Berlin's Federal Chancellery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham a Featured Guest at Berlin's Federal Chancellery

Three months after meeting German chancellor Angela Merkel in training camp, King Arthur Abraham today was a featured guest at the famous Federal Chancellery in Berlin. The immensely popular 30-year-old is one of the testimonials for the far-reaching integration campaign, which was presented at “Germany´s White House” in front of high-ranking members of the national and international press. Stressing the importance of German language skills, the campaign aims to encourage young foreigners to properly learn German as part of a successful integration into society. “I know from my own experience how important it is to speak the language of the country you live in,” King Arthur said at the press conference, which was hosted by Professor Dr. Maria Böhmer, the government’s integration expert. “I came from Armenia to Germany when I was 15 years old and I immediately started to learn German. The communication with the people around you is crucial for a successful integration, for a successful and happy life. That is why I am proud to support this campaign.”
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X