No announcement yet.

I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

as much as i usually post about perverted things on the net it's still different when bad things in the real world happens. rape is something that should be given a big attention in other countries who don't treat women right.

i do hope that there will be extreme justice on this case.

R.I.P.

Six men raped her one by one and then used an iron rod to tear her vagina. Small intestine and large intestine came out. Her boyfriend was beaten with iron rod by the attackers. They left her and her companion to die on the road. no one even bothered to help.

My first thought was:

"Would I have ****ed her when she was still alive?"

My second thought was:

"Would I **** her now she's dead?"

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Comment

It just makes me feel sick! How the fuvk can you use an iron rod, what is wrong with these people. I read somewhere the youngest rapist tore her intestines out.

Forget the death penalty let them free to walk on the streets and be savaged

Comment

cowards.

Comment

The worst part is all the people who walked past her on the street and didn't even help.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            It just makes me feel sick! How the fuvk can you use an iron rod, what is wrong with these people. I read somewhere the youngest rapist tore her intestines out.

Forget the death penalty let them free to walk on the streets and be savaged
            ..agree ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              My first thought was:

"Would I have ****ed her when she was still alive?"

My second thought was:

"Would I **** her now she's dead?"

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
              Disgusting. Period. Someone smack this guy in the head to bring back some sense to him.

Comment

Apparently, that photo on the right isn't of her. Someone got careless in their rush to get information out to the public.

Comment

The low lifes that committed this crime deserve to be raped in the same manner. they should be beaten to mash potatoes then tied up and tortured to the fullest extent. teeth pulled out, eyeballs gouged, finger nails pulled, there penises removed with a boxcutter and feed to them. i could go on and on.

i hope those c0ckroaches die a slow and very painful death!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought this was a fake FB chain post. So, this is real?

Those who killed her deserve to die a slow painful death. Burning alive would be my sentence to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X