Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko will be the most loathed man in England. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko will be the most loathed man in England. . .

Once he makes Haye retire. . . LOL - after he forced Lennox to retire upon taking him for a ride on DAI'ELLO BUSS! He will retire Haye in brutal fashion. . .

My English BRETHREN on here - I LOVE majority of english pugilists - and England does have a pretty sweet boxing scene right now - literally two of my favorite fighters, and two pound for pounders in Froch and Khan. . . But Lewis BYTCHED (ran into retirement at the IRON FIST of vitali), and Haye will suffer a brutal loss and go into retirement as well.

naaah man. 90.000 brits on wembley will applaud vitali after he knocks haye out. the guy stole their money ,and ran for the hills, now it's revenge timeeeeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      naaah man. 90.000 brits on wembley will applaud vitali after he knocks haye out. the guy stole their money ,and ran for the hills, now it's revenge timeeeeee!!!
      haha you right! supposedly england turned on him! the whole lot of 'em!

with the exception of boxingscene's own RICK GRIMES aka GRIMSEY!!!

Comment

VITALI SAYS to Lennox and Haye: You don't retire! I RETIRE YOU!!!

Comment

Haye's fan base in Britain was never that good and it only got worse after his performance against Wladimir.

I'm sure alot of Brit fans will appreciate seeing Haye get sparked.

Comment

Oh please....Vitali didnt retire Lewis........Vitali came up short and thats all she wrote....

Comment

Working...
            X