Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychological Warfare: A three-way strategy what Vic should say at the Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychological Warfare: A three-way strategy what Vic should say at the Final Presser

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Victor Ortiz: When Floyd says that 41 have tried and 41 have failed, I don't believe him. I thought that Castillo beat him, in my mind he is 40-1, and I'll be the second one to beat him. Officially, this time.

2. There is a rumor on the internet that you are Gay. That you and Ellerbe have a sexual relationship going on. And that your engagement is just a PR stunt, for coverup. Is that true Floyd?

3.I remember you calling Ricky Hatton a midget. But standing next to you, you don't look that much taller than him. And what happened to your Hair Floyd? Maybe you should use some of that money you spend buying jewelery, and schedule an appointment at Hair Club, Floyd!!!

A three-way strategy. Hit him where it hurts, on all three fronts. His unbeaten record, his manhood, and his physique.

Lets see if it would rattle him, and change his mindset going into the Ring. From going in and just doing what he has to do, to win and stay undefeated. To walking in and wanting to punish Victor Ortiz. Usually all of his opponents are too vague with their responses, while he questions everything from their skills, to their record.

The closest thing to a home-runner was from Oscar & Ricky, saying that he is immature and needs an entourage to kiss his ass and cater to his ego. BUT THAT WAS WHEN FLOYD WASN'T THERE TO HEAR IT.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 08-27-2011, 08:01 PM.

I reckon Ortiz should go to shake Mayweathers hand but at the last minute move it out the way, that will reeeeeeeeeeealllllllllly annoy him and through a series of events related to that incident, it will make him lose the fight.

Comment

Lol good one but Ortiz still a kid I don't think he pull off anything near like that

Comment

Lol in other words, he should just use honesty.

Call him out on all the fighters he has ducked, on the xylocaine scandal, on the domestic abuse case , etc etc. He'd get inside Mayweather and under his skin.. I would do it if I was a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
          Lol good one but Ortiz still a kid I don't think he pull off anything near like that

But one can dream, can he.

I just find it mind boggling that Floyd seems so untouchable at these Press-Conferences. People just wait for him to start dishing it out.

Fan: When is Floyd gonna start talking trash yo?

When he is open to being buried from every which way. They giving him too much respect, when he could be roasted at the press-conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
            Lol in other words, he should just use honesty.

Call him out on all the fighters he has ducked, on the xylocaine scandal, on the domestic abuse case , etc etc. He'd get inside Mayweather and under his skin.. I would do it if I was a fighter.
            I think Floyd boxes Manny's sock off. And he doesn't speak enough English to be competitive on the Psychological war of words, front. Floyd will go after him, on losing to JMM, to his money issues.

Maybe Roach will chime in and be his mouth piece, I don't know.

This could be the last chance for a fighter to roast Floyd, make him angry, and get him to fight out of his element. Victor Ortiz's vocabulary surely is better than your average Mexican-American Fighter's. He could pull it off.

Comment

Anybody wanna add anything now after 24/7.

Comment

I would definitely touch on the dad's subject now..

Comment

That would certainly make things interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Victor Ortiz: When Floyd says that 41 have tried and 41 have failed, I don't believe him. I thought that Castillo beat him, in my mind he is 40-1, and I'll be the second one to beat him. Officially, this time.

2. There is a rumor on the internet that you are Gay. That you and Ellerbe have a sexual relationship going on. And that your engagement is just a PR stunt, for coverup. Is that true Floyd?

3.I remember you calling Ricky Hatton a midget. But standing next to you, you don't look that much taller than him. And what happened to your Hair Floyd? Maybe you should use some of that money you spend buying jewelery, and schedule an appointment at Hair Club, Floyd!!!

A three-way strategy. Hit him where it hurts, on all three fronts. His unbeaten record, his manhood, and his physique.

Lets see if it would rattle him, and change his mindset going into the Ring. From going in and just doing what he has to do, to win and stay undefeated. To walking in and wanting to punish Victor Ortiz. Usually all of his opponents are too vague with their responses, while he questions everything from their skills, to their record.

The closest thing to a home-runner was from Oscar & Ricky, saying that he is immature and needs an entourage to kiss his ass and cater to his ego. BUT THAT WAS WHEN FLOYD WASN'T THERE TO HEAR IT.
                    LMFAO! Amazing comedy :P

Comment

Working...
                    X