No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Disputes Rumors of a Rift With Pacquiao's Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Disputes Rumors of a Rift With Pacquiao's Camp

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is throwing water on the circulating story that a possible rift exists between himself and members of Manny Pacquiao's team. Freddie Roach is currently training both boxers at his Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does he realise that yesterday he said there was a rift?

Comment

Not wanting to fight him because your a work friend is no reason to not want to prove yourself against the best in the world, he should be saying it would be an honour to share the ring with a legend like Pacquiao and given the chance thats a fight id take in the future, he aint your best mate or your brother, iv never heard Pac say we wont fight as he is my friend, how gay is that, just covering up the fact he aint a real world class boxer by using the we are special friends excuse, hurry up and get knocked out by Peterson fake ass Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is throwing water on the circulating story that a possible rift exists between himself and members of Manny Pacquiao's team. Freddie Roach is currently training both boxers at his Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]
        friends my a.s.s

Comment

"A Meer Con" is this how you hype up your fights? this guy is coming off like a real clown

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Does he realise that yesterday he said there was a rift?
            Exactly. This didn't come from a story, but from a quote.

Comment

Erm, make up your mind..?

Comment

khan talks way too much.

Comment

Yesterday: Khan says there's a rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Today: Khan says Don' t believe my rumors, there's no rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Kontradicting Khan.

Comment

So if tomorrow they don't train at the same time, will there be a rift again? I didn't realize all the Pacquiao distraction stories were coming from Khan for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X