|BoxingScene's tracker is integrated with the site forums. Uploading
a new torrent is as easy as creating a new thread with an
- Create your torrent file first with Tracker Announce URL:
- Click here if you don't know how to do this.
- Go to the Downloads
Board; the torrent forums for the tracker are
located within the board..
- Click on the "New Thread" button located at the top of the
thread listing to create a new thread for your torrent.
- Enter a descriptive name of your torrent in the Title field.
NOTE: This is the title that will show up in the normal
thread view (accessed via Forums) on the tracker. If you are
looking at the torrents list (accessed within the downloads
board), the name of your torrent file
will be displayed, not this title.
- In the body of your message, enter a description of the
contents of your torrent. Please be as descriptive as possible.
You are encouraged, but not required, to include a sample image.
If you would like to include multiple images, please link to
offsite sources when possible in order to save disk space.
- To attach your torrent, scroll down to the Additional Options
section and click on the "Manage Attachments" button.
- A new window will open. Click on the "Browse..." button to
locate your torrent.
Select your torrent and click "Open".
- Once you have selected your torrent, click on the "Upload"
button to upload it to the server.
- The name of your torrent file should now be displayed in the
bottom half of the window.
- Click on "Close this window" to close the attachment selection
- Your torrent file will now show up as an attachment just above
the "Manage Attachments" button.
- Click "Submit New Thread" to both upload your torrent and
create a new thread on the tracker.
- Begin seeding your torrent.
NOTE: If your client gives you an error such as "torrent
rejected by tracker," please stop seeding, wait a minute or so,
then try again. It may take a short time for the server to add
your torrent to the tracker.
- Refresh the page to see your torrent listed. You should see
"seeders: 1" next to the title.
- Click on the "Torrents" list within the downloads board and verify that your torrent shows up in the listing. You
should see a green L (circled in black below) to indicate that
this is a locally hosted torrent.