Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Muammar Gaddafi
Conversation Between Muammar Gaddafi and Shambleton
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Muammar Gaddafi
    07-03-2010 07:06 PM
    Muammar Gaddafi
    yeah you to jambo, take care mate, and mile and i will watch for those tricky roads
  2. Shambleton
    07-03-2010 06:56 PM
    Shambleton
    Cool, send Mile my regards. You better watch those roads mate, maybe one day Serbia will get some roads that don't fall of hills.

Take it easy dude, nice to speak to you.
  3. Muammar Gaddafi
    07-03-2010 06:50 PM
    Muammar Gaddafi
    Mile's good, we struggle every day with those concrete roads falling of the hills, what can i say it's a life long struggle ...

word is that a road fell on our football team just before they went to south africa and that's why they played that good
  4. Shambleton
    07-03-2010 06:46 PM
    Shambleton
    Not much mate, I hardly post in here anymore, I've just been in a lot lately for the football chat but never go in NSB.

Yeah Serbia didn't play great, but they were better than England, we were shocking.

How's Mile? Have either of you fallen off any concrete roads lately?
  5. Muammar Gaddafi
    07-03-2010 06:42 PM
    Muammar Gaddafi
    sup jambo my nizzle

haven't been here much lately, plus i was pissed with the way our idiot team sucked it at the world cup so i didn't want to get into footie discussion...at least we ****ed up those dirty krauts

sup with you man?
  6. Shambleton
    07-03-2010 06:30 PM
    Shambleton
    Alright you gay.

Where have you serbs been lately?
  7. Muammar Gaddafi
    08-28-2009 08:25 PM
    Muammar Gaddafi
    yeah we had our golden moments...good times eh?

we need to start beef with someone new, that should wake up all the pwn spirits in us
  8. Shambleton
    08-28-2009 08:20 PM
    Shambleton
    I can't believe that Demz. You and Mile used to pwn around here.

The pair of you with hurricane were an unstoppable force. It's boring without some serb action.
  9. Muammar Gaddafi
    08-28-2009 08:17 PM
    Muammar Gaddafi
    he went to prepare for the next season with his basketball club, he'll be back tomorrow...

as for me, i've been really busy lately but that's not really excuse for not coming here more often ...maybe i've just lost my edge
  10. Shambleton
    08-28-2009 08:11 PM
    Shambleton
    Oi cunt, where's Mile? Aint seen either of you for ages. This place misses you both.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.