Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Left Hook Tua
Conversation Between Left Hook Tua and jreckoning
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 1062
  1. Left Hook Tua
    11-02-2012 09:40 PM
    Left Hook Tua
    usc 41 ore 34
  2. jreckoning
    11-02-2012 09:32 PM
    jreckoning
    dude i got usc plus 9, grachev to upset bute, and some bets were i picked the favorite to balance it out. u think usc can stay with the ducks?
  3. Left Hook Tua
    11-02-2012 09:25 PM
    Left Hook Tua
    glad you're now a irish supporter.

supporting a winner suits you.
  4. jreckoning
    11-02-2012 08:11 PM
    jreckoning
    I am going to the Notre Dame game tomorrow. My bro invited me.
    I need to find a Pitt jersey fast.
    I have to wake up so early, jesus.
  5. Left Hook Tua
    11-01-2012 01:04 AM
    Left Hook Tua
    that's silly talk, jerck. these guys are gun nuts. they are used to shooting $1500 sigs, hks and $2000 customized 1911's with match triggers single action.

these are DOUBLE ACTION revolvers. long, heavy pull of trigger. you can't shoot it as good as autos in single action with light triggers.

long heavy triggers is a benefit for beginners. less accidents. light triggers matter in a match not in self defense or target practice.

if you're shooting far away, just pull the hammer back. single action with revolver is more accurate.

as far as finish and stuff yeah s&w is better but that comes with a price. for self defense, target shooting it doesn't matter. it's a tool not a collector's piece.

don't get a s&w snubnose UNLESS it's for concealed carry or backup gun. they're worthless at the range. no fun. i had a taurus 85 and s&w 60 before. it's not the kind of gun you enjoy at the range.

sp101 bigger grips, heavier build makes it fun at the range.

shoot .357 OR .38 in same gun.
  6. jreckoning
    11-01-2012 12:21 AM
    jreckoning
    My boy is tover talking mad ****e about the Canes. fricking notre dame fans, one good year and they turn into Saints fans like Walt(god rest his soul) was.
  7. jreckoning
    11-01-2012 12:19 AM
    jreckoning
    yeah thing is they say it takes a while to be accurate that was the only real drawback. I like pushing to eject the cylinder, it looks easy. He was shooting .38 +p 125 grain and .357 150 grain rounds in it.

You are a good salesmen. If it fits my big ass hands I am buying it. 300 to 500 is good but maybe spend a bit more and go new.
    He was saying the edges on hammer are sharp and on trigger it's kinda weird, but the sights were good because it had contrasting colors but they aren't adjustable.
    I liked the lighter Smith and Wesson Bodyguards in the video too.
  8. Left Hook Tua
    10-31-2012 11:42 PM
    Left Hook Tua
    he has hogue grips on that one i believe.

i like the standard ruger cushion rubber with plastic side panels.

it's much heavier than s&w and taurus snubnose compacts. making it more rugged, durable, absorb recoil, easier to shoot.

that's why imo you don't need a longer barrel. 2 1/4 or even 3 1/16 inch is fine.

ruger has no flaws imo. easy to use.

even the cylinder release is superior. on smith you have to slide it forward to open cylinder. on colt you pull back on release.

on ruger, you just press the button. simpler and better imo.

just hold a sp101 when you go to gun shop. you'll love it. it feels so good in the hand.

sp101 is best selling revolver in usa. not because of marketing or brand name. ppl just love it when they hold it at the store.
  9. jreckoning
    10-31-2012 10:07 PM
    jreckoning
    i watched the sp 101 and took notes. 26 oz... sounds nice.
    da, grips are good, he says u can get it used for 300. takes a while to learn to shoot. sounds like a good first gun. he does describe some of it's flaws well. thanks brother.
  10. Left Hook Tua
    10-31-2012 03:25 PM
    Left Hook Tua
    watch these videos when you get a chance.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...postcount=3296

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.