Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > AndyShitHot
Conversation Between AndyShitHot and ma51f
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ma51f
    04-25-2010 10:01 AM
    ma51f
    i agree but i just have an issue when people thinks its ok for froch to bad mouth khan but not the other way around. im a supporter of both but i just dont like double standards. and yes khan should have kept his gob shut, i agree
  2. AndyShitHot
    04-25-2010 09:56 AM
    AndyShitHot
    The thing is I don't even hate on Khan, I think he is a great talent but on this occasion he should have just kept his mouth shut.
  3. ma51f
    04-25-2010 09:41 AM
    ma51f
    i dont think its fair to compare cv's right now. khan is 23, froch 32. of course froch is going to have a better cv. judge khan on the quality of opponants at the end of his career. just like hatton, fought no-one really until his last few fights. its a business after all
  4. AndyShitHot
    04-25-2010 09:36 AM
    AndyShitHot
    So why exactly are you a fanboy of someone who ain't done ****? The amount of red K you have shows what a ****ing tool you are.
  5. ma51f
    04-25-2010 09:20 AM
    ma51f
    lol you look like a little ******. i dont understand you froch nuthuggers. froch began it, saying khan should retire at 22 after his first loss and since been bad mouthing khan non stop. so carl can give it but shouldnt take any back?? you are a ***, even froch would be embarased of a little nuthugger like you

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.