Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > TBear
Conversation Between TBear and Chief2ndzOnly!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Chief2ndzOnly!
    08-09-2014 09:26 AM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Thank you for the greenz Tbear my good friend. I been trying to green you for the longest but I guess I'm not passing out enough greenz because I mostly lurk now and try to stay current with the boxing news. I hope that all has been well my good man. And just know that I'm still around buddy.
  2. Chief2ndzOnly!
    06-26-2014 06:41 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    I'm alright Tbear my good man. Me and Mrs chief have been Hella busy buddy roe. I get on and lurk a bit. Im damn sure gonna be on this Saturday night for the Crawford/gamboa scrap. I think Crawford is gonna embarrass gamboa. I've been very impressed with him. How have you and your family been? I hope all has been well my good friend.
  3. TBear
    06-26-2014 01:42 PM
    TBear
    Where ya been Chief? Hope you and the Mrs. are doing good.
  4. Chief2ndzOnly!
    01-26-2014 11:20 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    That's alright tbear my man. I'll check in on the next fight buddy. Hope to see you there.
  5. TBear
    01-26-2014 12:21 AM
    TBear
    Damn missed everyone! Maybe next time
  6. Chief2ndzOnly!
    01-25-2014 08:55 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Hop in the Chat old man. Me an Lorily are in there buddy.
  7. Chief2ndzOnly!
    01-25-2014 08:54 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Hop in the Chat old man. Me an Lorily are in there.
  8. Chief2ndzOnly!
    10-28-2013 01:45 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    I'm still around TBear my good friend. Just lurkin and catching up on the latest news buddy. But I will post more in the near future my man.
  9. TBear
    07-22-2013 06:42 PM
    TBear
    Sorry I missed you again man I had to catch some late shuteye. Thanks for the donation. I noticed you mail box is full. Next time we both are on you should clear some space so we can talk.

I'm working now, slow times in my business doesn't mean I have more time on my hands just less money.. lol
  10. Chief2ndzOnly!
    07-22-2013 02:51 PM
    Chief2ndzOnly!
    Yezzir TB my good man. I had a lil bit of time before I had to be at work and figured Id drop by to see if ya'll was in there and to see how ya'll doin. I just got back on and saw I missed you by a couple of minutes. I should have a lil bit of time later to hop on in there. Matter of fact Im in there now, but it seems like Im the only one. I'll hang around for a few, hope to see you in there my good friend.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.