Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > TBear
Conversation Between TBear and kadyo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. TBear
    12-22-2013 05:06 AM
    TBear
    That how it was in Puerto Rico, with little changes for winter. Up north where a lot of posters live, they are lucky if the high is 40 during the day. Here in Arizona during the summer, the days are 112 and nights are 92 degrees. But now in winter we don't have to deal with the snow and ice.
  2. kadyo
    12-22-2013 04:46 AM
    kadyo
    Wow! that's cold, Here, this afternoon is like 80-86 degree F but the sun is about to set and later tonight will be like 68-70 F because of that old north wind from siberia.
  3. TBear
    12-22-2013 04:37 AM
    TBear
    The weather here is cold now. 40F, but tomorrow it will be
    70F and sunny. I live in a desert so we don't get very cold. It gets hot in summer but we don't have any humidity.
  4. kadyo
    12-22-2013 04:28 AM
    kadyo
    Yeah, you don't need to use your ears, just look at the chord but it's also good to train the ears as we grow older haha. This tune talks remind of my late father taught me how to tune a guitar and a ukelele. He was also the one watching big fights at home with his drinking buddies.

How's the weather there, cuz?
  5. kadyo
    12-22-2013 04:23 AM
    kadyo
    Oh sorry, I forgot.

Congrats to you cuz and your team. I say it's the coaching factor which is mainly responsible for your( your team) good performance.

I'm wondering if you're telling the wifey your secret training techniques. LOL
  6. TBear
    12-22-2013 04:23 AM
    TBear
    I love the tuners, for years I was almost in tune. Here they are cheap as the batteries that go in them.

I haven't touched my guitar since the last time we talked guitars. I need 32 hour days!
  7. kadyo
    12-22-2013 04:19 AM
    kadyo
    Ahahaha! yeah it was a little out of tune. Some tune heads are loose thread, can't move them string 6 and string 3. It's an old guitar which I will fix later. I'll use another guitar for my next upload. I use to have a digital tuner but my son lent it to his friend never to return again haha.
  8. TBear
    12-22-2013 04:12 AM
    TBear
    I am good, the team I coach won today(undefeated again). But I can't celebrate here because my wifes team lost. lol

I was wondering, is it just me or was you guitar out of tune a bit? Do you have an electronic tuner?
  9. kadyo
    12-22-2013 04:08 AM
    kadyo
    Haha! Thanks and you just encouraged me to upload another one. I'm planning to sing "no woman no cry" right now. LOL. I really wanted to send you that vid as a karma message but I can't give you karma up to now so I posted it here in your page. Now, I'm planning send you the marley song through a green K.

It's vacation time, cuz. Not doing anything right now in this lazy Sunday afternoon and it's very humid here in the Philippines so I'm hidden inside my cave with the air con set at 16 degrees.

How are you?
  10. TBear
    12-22-2013 03:59 AM
    TBear
    Nice vocals!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.