Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > MaTTuP
Conversation Between MaTTuP and Sox8055
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Sox8055
    01-19-2009 08:33 PM
    Sox8055
    Well, you really should rely on some good work over cardio, since you eat unhealthy, unless you want to enforce some type of healthy eating then it will be much easier to lose all that weight. Your metabolism wont come back unless you eat small meals throughout the day, so If you refuse to follow that way, the best option for you would be to incorporate some good cardio workouts every day.

PS:I've just weighed myself today and am at 165, so am real happy about that, ill hit u up with what type of regimen am using...
  2. MaTTuP
    01-17-2009 01:36 PM
    MaTTuP
    i eat like ****, its rediculous. all my life i've been able to rely on my metabolism & i always ate whatever i wanted & never gained, but as soon as i hit 21 it seemed like my metabolism slowed down & i started gaining.
    i pulled a hamstring recently so that had my running on hold for a minute but monday i'm starting on it again.
  3. Sox8055
    01-15-2009 12:01 PM
    Sox8055
    It's not easy man, especially dealing with the type of foods you eat, exercise daily and patience, what is your biggest problem?

ps I haven't weighed myself lately do I dunny how much I weigh, will do it soon.....
  4. MaTTuP
    01-15-2009 02:15 AM
    MaTTuP
    we gotta make this weight loss thing happen. im 5'10'' 172lbs. i feel like i really let myself go and i gotta stop this

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.