Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > deanrw
Conversation Between deanrw and MARKBNLV
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. deanrw
    06-11-2011 01:23 PM
    deanrw
    You will not believe how it will cheer you up.
  2. deanrw
    06-11-2011 01:23 PM
    deanrw
    I was constantly operated on. Almost 3 years later I finally was able to walk again. It hurt. It still hurts. I was told i would need a walking aid for the rest of my life. I proved to them I can walk just fine without one, but it still hurts. I still built a family, Have a wonderful wife, two wonderful kids and I get up, and go to work every day. I occasionally fall back a step, but knowing I have a family to take care of keeps me going forward overall. It is worth it in the end. You will find your place and you will be happy. Just keep going forward. Go outside and just watch nature once in a while like i do. It is a beautiful thing.

You are going to be fine in the end. The important thing is to find the time to appreciate things we take for granted in life. You are one of my favorite posters on this site because I know you. You are not afraid to express your vulnerabilities. That in itself shows that you care about life. Just take a nature walk and soak it in.
  3. deanrw
    06-11-2011 01:22 PM
    deanrw
    Bro I have been to very low places. I will give you my story. It will have to be in 2 parts as there is a limit on how much you can post in here. When I was 25 years old, I fell 44 feet to the pavement. November 17th 1994 was the date. I suffered what is called multi skeletal trauma. I had 22+ broken bones. Both ankles, both knees, right hip, pelvis and left wrist were all shattered. The reason for the plus sign is because I did not include hairline or non displaced fractures. I had to spend 3 months flat on my back without moving. I withered away. Fell into a deep depression and for the next year. I wanted out. I truly wanted to die. They then medicated me and I got addicted. I had to completely start over. I had to learn slowly how to walk again.
  4. MARKBNLV
    06-11-2011 12:07 PM
    MARKBNLV
    i lost my mind dean,i am back to where i was 10 years ago,i love it it feels natural but its not cool
  5. MARKBNLV
    05-01-2010 02:07 PM
    MARKBNLV
    whats the best place to dl sopcast from and how do you use it?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.