Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Mr. Philadel
Conversation Between Mr. Philadel and Tmann400
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Tmann400
    09-09-2012 06:00 PM
    Tmann400
    I agree my man!!! I feel bad for Dawson, and I wish him the best. He really seemed lost for words in the post fight interview, but he did say Ward was way faster and way stronger then he thought he was.

But yea, Ward reminded of a combination of a PRIME B-hop defensively, and sort of reminded me of RJJ/Mayweather with the way he poured on his offense and controlled range. Ward is THE truth, and I seriously can't think of anyone who can give him a good challenge, and NOW he's shown he has legit power!! I just don't think any of us ever realized how hard of a puncher Ward is due to the fact Froch, Bika, Abraham etc. are VERY tough guys with good chins and are very hard to stop.

That, and combined with the fact that Ward has DRASTICALLY improved. You know, in an interview brother Nazim said that Ward has not shown yet what he has, and that people will be surprised when he starts cracking dudes and knocking em out.....He was right!
  2. Mr. Philadel
    09-09-2012 09:01 AM
    Mr. Philadel
    you know what T...I'm very suprised and impressed by the way Ward just took his soul...B.Hop style!!! lol...felt bad for Chad though...props to SOG, he's the truth!!
  3. Tmann400
    09-09-2012 03:29 AM
    Tmann400
    Yo sekondz, what do you think about the fight? Ward put on a clinic and finished it in style. Were you surprised?
  4. Mr. Philadel
    12-08-2009 06:17 AM
    Mr. Philadel
    nope I'm not that dude....but we are cool and I have a few vids on his site as well!!.....Bless!!
  5. Tmann400
    12-05-2009 02:35 PM
    Tmann400
    just wonderin do you have anything to do with the boxing site called "secondsout" or is it just a coincidence? lol

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.