Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > jabsRstiff
Conversation Between jabsRstiff and Ogecca MaMa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. jabsRstiff
    09-02-2010 09:41 AM
    jabsRstiff
    Stop talking. You're not making any sense, and you will dig a deeper hole than you were unfortunatley born in.
  2. Ogecca MaMa
    08-31-2010 12:31 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    lol you idiot. Where I get that you racist? you piece of **** instead of telling normally about how volcanoes work or nature, seems like you are scientiest you red K and talk to me like im your enemy. uselfull piece of american ****. Notice I speak this way only to idiots who start talking that way to me. Now save the world, kill yourself
  3. jabsRstiff
    08-31-2010 10:17 AM
    jabsRstiff
    Volcanoes are not caused by climate change. They may themselves effect the climate, but are not dictated to by the climate. GET IT?

How you get I'm racist, not sure. But, you can be certain that where I get that you are an idiot from, is your posts and this stupid response.
  4. Ogecca MaMa
    08-30-2010 02:14 PM
    Ogecca MaMa
    lol so why you red K me?? i dont care if you do it all day long, just give me reason. seems like you cunt is racist, or my post bout volcano flipped you off??

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.