Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > #1Assassin
Conversation Between #1Assassin and Buffalo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1Assassin
    02-01-2011 01:54 PM
    #1Assassin
    either way hes far from a coward, if hes a coward we are all cowards. btw i dont think he quit. i think he was trying to make the ref take points from bradley but i dont think he wanted it stopped. he wasnt getting hurt, he wasnt tired and he was doing well. it was just 2 rounds left why would he want it stopped?
  2. Buffalo
    02-01-2011 08:48 AM
    Buffalo
    Not saying I disagree. It is wrong to call someone a coward but the fact remains that he quit. It's not excusable just because 100 keyboard warriors would do the same. He was in a "megafight" on national tv and he quit. I hope he bounces back but like you said this sport is hard and you have to be hard to be in it. I don't know after that fight how hard alexander really is.
  3. #1Assassin
    01-31-2011 02:52 PM
    #1Assassin
    i didnt say fans cant speak on sports, i said ppl who havent boxed shouldnt call those who do cowards. boxing is a hard sport and anyone who reaches the top level is tough as nails, much tougher then the average person. how can someone sit and call a pro fighter a coward, p.ussy etc when they aint man enough to carry his jockstrap? these ppl taunt alexander and say hes a quitter but they would quit before the fight even started, hell they couldnt even finish a workout in the gym. ofcourse fans can talk but fight fans should never dissrespect fighters.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.