Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > #1Assassin
Conversation Between #1Assassin and baracuda
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1Assassin
    02-21-2010 09:32 AM
    #1Assassin
    thats your opinion then, since campbell achieved more and has the better resume i dont think its laughable to say hes the better fighter. in fact he is clearly a far superior fighter to clottey, clottey is yet to prove himself.

and making punches miss does score points, u really need to learn the sweet science. a few yars ago they used to announce the criterias for scoring a fight before the tale of the tape on hbo, i guess u wasnt a "fan" back then.

clean effective punches
    ring generalship
    defense
    effective aggression

those are the criterias for scoring a fight, its pathetic u dont even know that yet u call yourself a fan.
  2. baracuda
    02-20-2010 07:13 PM
    baracuda
    i never said clottey has a better resume than cambell instead i said he is the better fighter!....ill make a poll if you want....lol.....and yes, defense alone does'nt score points at all.......you score points by landed punches not punches dodged.....
  3. #1Assassin
    02-20-2010 02:12 PM
    #1Assassin
    campbells achievments: IBF, WBA, WBO 135lb champ (same time). best wins, juan diaz and ali funeka.

clottey achievments: IBF 147lb champ. best wins, washed up zab judah and washed up diego corrales way above his best weight.

campbell is twice the fighter clottey is, and achieved three times as much. explain to me how clottey is a better fighter, please do.

u still think defense doesnt score points btw? LOL!!!!!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.