Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > -Swizzy-
Conversation Between -Swizzy- and Gareth Ivanovic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Gareth Ivanovic
    01-23-2009 12:13 AM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    LOL Yeah I think I will go with that too.
  2. -Swizzy-
    01-23-2009 12:10 AM
    -Swizzy-
    I'll go with "she's gifted". It makes me happier.
  3. Gareth Ivanovic
    01-23-2009 12:05 AM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    I don't know they don't look too fake, but at the same time a girl with that kind of body and those big of juggs you would have to think some work has been done. If I were to guess they are fake, but who knows maybe she's just extremely gifted.
  4. -Swizzy-
    01-22-2009 11:52 PM
    -Swizzy-
    do you think they're real? I really can't tell. they seem so unbelievable big but also real. what do you think?
  5. Gareth Ivanovic
    01-22-2009 11:47 PM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    Yeah Milani is definitely smoking hot. All I know is that if she's a different girl they both have a cracking pair.
  6. -Swizzy-
    01-22-2009 11:44 PM
    -Swizzy-
    I just checked out some pics of that chick(denise milani) and all I got to say is GOD DAAYYUM!!! she is sexy as hell. she looks similar to the chick in my sig but I'm not sure if thats her. it could be.
  7. Gareth Ivanovic
    01-22-2009 11:33 PM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    Yep she is something. I was thinking her name was Denise Milani, but im not quite sure it doesn't look like her face. I think from now on im gonna agree with whatever you say just because of that sig.
  8. -Swizzy-
    01-22-2009 11:18 PM
    -Swizzy-
    yeah she is something, but I have no idea who she is. my friend just sent me a link of her pic and its my fave pic now. as soon as I find out who she is you'll be the first to know.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.