Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > COACH WEBB
Conversation Between COACH WEBB and IMDAZED
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 66
  1. COACH WEBB
  2. COACH WEBB
  3. COACH WEBB
    02-27-2012 01:59 PM
    COACH WEBB
    Absolutely. I can definitely see him fighting as high 147 one day. And I agree, as he moves us, we will see exactly what he is made of. I'm looking forward to his fight, that's for sure.
  4. IMDAZED
    02-27-2012 11:58 AM
    IMDAZED
    Yeah his defense was what impressed me. He still takes risks but for the most part, keeps his D tight. My only issue is that at times he stands straight up a bit too long. Part of that is confidence but it may come back to bite him against better fighters. To be so young and to fight like that is really impressive though. He looks like has the frame to go higher and that may be where we find out if he's the goods or not.
  5. COACH WEBB
    02-27-2012 11:48 AM
    COACH WEBB
    Dude, I'm dying at my desk my right now! LOL at "Joy"! Kid does a great impersonation of Floyd (the current version, of course), it's hilarious man.

I think the jury is still out on his chin. His defense was pretty solid on Saturday night. I think as he moves up in weight, those things will be tested. Very interested in seeing how GBP/Haymon move him along through the ranks.
  6. IMDAZED
    02-27-2012 11:44 AM
    IMDAZED
    Yea they showed that on HBO. I bet he names his first kid "Joy" or something smh. There's only one Money May lol. But Broner looks good - thoughts on his chin?
  7. COACH WEBB
    02-27-2012 11:36 AM
    COACH WEBB
    I agree with you from top to bottom. I was actually screaming my tail off at Devon when he had Marcos hurt, then he started to hold the man instead of finish him off. That REALLY bothered me! LOL. Devon looked better than he did in his last three fights, but like you said, I still see him flaws. I can't wait to see who he fights next to really gauge where he is in this new weight class.

I thought Broner was impressive. Kid has found himself a little niche and he's working with it. St.Louis really enjoyed him and I honestly can't wait to see him again. The kid can punch. Love that left hook and right hand that he throws. Interesting in seeing how they move him forward. Did you tell you about what he did at the weigh in? He grabbed Eloy's neck like Mayweather did to Ortiz, it was hilarious man. I have some videos that I will posted from the weigh in, but I didn't get that on camera..SMH, I failed!
  8. IMDAZED
    02-27-2012 11:32 AM
    IMDAZED
    Very, very impressed by Broner. Still think his chin needs some more testing but he showed a vet's composure in there. Has really nice skills. Could be great, could be nothing but so far I am very impressed. Alexander looked good too but I'm not quite convinced. Still see the flaws of years past and think that might be a problem against better fighters. How was it, man??
  9. COACH WEBB
    02-27-2012 11:24 AM
    COACH WEBB
    What's going on my man? Thoughts on the fights?

I enjoyed the weekend, getting to hang with the fighters of old.
  10. IMDAZED
    02-23-2012 11:19 AM
    IMDAZED

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.