Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > COACH WEBB
Conversation Between COACH WEBB and Doctor_Tenma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. COACH WEBB
    03-30-2012 08:56 AM
    COACH WEBB
    Precisely. I can't wait until the fight happens and is over with. Tired of these whining Cotto fans.
  2. Doctor_Tenma
    03-30-2012 03:53 AM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Cotto's gonna box and I see him having some success early, after the first few rounds Floyd gradually breaks him down. Cotto bruises easily, even against Yuri Foreman his face didn't hold up so well, as accurate as Mayweather is, he can definitely get Cotto out of there. When the going gets tough Cotto tends to move a lot, try to regroup himself (Nothing wrong with that) but when it's Floyd pursuing you, that stuff won't fly. It may work against Manny who can't cut off the ring, or an unaggressive Clottey; in the second half, just not against Floyd
  3. COACH WEBB
    03-30-2012 03:43 AM
    COACH WEBB
    Thoughts on this Floyd-Cotto fight? I've seen alot of Cotto fans get bent out of shape for me saying that Cotto will get stopped....I know what I see and I ain't crazy man!
  4. COACH WEBB
  5. COACH WEBB
  6. COACH WEBB
    02-27-2012 11:25 AM
    COACH WEBB
    Let me know when you're finish with those Broner gifs, my dude.

7. COACH WEBB
    02-26-2012 12:48 AM
    COACH WEBB
    I hear you. And I thought Broner looked alot better tonight. Dude looked JUST like Mayweather in there tonight. It was crazy how he was even setting up punches like Mayweather. Once he really nails that style down, man, I really think he will be a problem. Because he has nice size, he's lightning quick, solid defense and he can punch. Really looking forward to seeing more of this kid, it was good to see him in person.
  8. Doctor_Tenma
    02-26-2012 12:44 AM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Not everyone shows improvement man, sort of why I got on the Bradley bandwagon after being critical of him and Broner is definitely improving at a pretty good rate. Never liked the fact that his style was more based off Floyd's, and at times in the past looked uncomfortable using it, but as I said...considering he's young, as he continues to use that style he'll become more and more accustomed to it.
  9. COACH WEBB
    02-26-2012 12:37 AM
    COACH WEBB
    Yes, sure did. Happy for him. He REALLY needed that win IMO. However, he has ZERO killer instinct. He had the guy hurt on more than one occasion but just starting hitting him and holding him. I've always said that no boxer should have trouble with Marcos from a style standpoint. Glad Devon won, he needed that for his confidence, that's for sure. I was there live and man, Broner stole the show! St. Louis loved that kid!
  10. Doctor_Tenma
    02-26-2012 12:01 AM
    Doctor_Tenma
    Devon did it!

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.