Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > TintaBoricua
Conversation Between TintaBoricua and JmH Reborn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JmH Reborn
    11-23-2011 10:59 PM
    JmH Reborn
    Just some rationalization
  2. TintaBoricua
    11-23-2011 10:16 PM
    TintaBoricua
    Holy crap, man! What'd you do? How did you get it re-opened?
  3. JmH Reborn
    11-23-2011 09:59 PM
    JmH Reborn
    Democracy reigns supreme! Thread reopened...

Will bump it once a night
  4. TintaBoricua
    11-23-2011 04:25 PM
    TintaBoricua
    They closed the Margarito excuse thread but they didn't close the Cotto excuse thread? Now that's just stupid...
  5. JmH Reborn
    11-23-2011 03:28 PM
    JmH Reborn
    Yeah, that Cotto excuse thread is still going, it makes no sense. I messaged the mods but nothing yet. Reed says it wasn't him. All in good fun and just being a lil funny since I"m tired of these ****ing Pac/May threads
  6. TintaBoricua
    11-23-2011 03:15 PM
    TintaBoricua
    I was wondering the SAME thing. The closer the fight nears, the more **** will on this board. We're still about a week and a half away and I can recall at least THREE threads deleted regarding Cotto/Margarito: one from Larryx2011 on the first episode of 24/7, one by HTown bashing Cotto, and yours. I personally don't see why they were deleted. I just assume whenever this happens, it's because people go from normal trash-talking to racist remarks. That's just my guess, though. Did you know Mr. Fantastic got banned as well? I'm telling you...there are going to be A LOT of deleted threads in the lead-up to the fight, and maybe some posters along with it. I wouldn't be surprised if after the fight we've got at least a dozen posters or so banned...

Shame the thread was deleted, it was humorous. Hell, I was even posting in the other poll (excuses for Cotto fans) and it was all in good fun.
  7. JmH Reborn
    11-23-2011 02:53 PM
    JmH Reborn
    Yo, was there anything in my thread that got ugly? It got deleted for some reason, and I'm trying to find out why? It seems weird, considering no race baits or anything weird.

I guess I should make a racists bait thread, its the only way threads stays alive these days

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.