Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > black.ink
Conversation Between black.ink and SirTomJones
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. black.ink
    12-13-2011 10:37 AM
    black.ink
    Life as a Forest fan has never been easy. So far, this story is just hear'say....a lot of different whispers around the City Ground. A Mcgugan sale wouldn't even fund a new striker like the story states. It'd be more then likely enough to fund contract extensions at the club. The team is a mess at the moment, and it's not as if the team is playing poor too. We've dominated the past 4 games, and haven't found the net once!! Lack of firepower for sure, but selling our star attraction wouldn't bring any new names im sure of it.
  2. SirTomJones
  3. SirTomJones
    10-06-2011 05:53 PM
    SirTomJones
    confirmed......
  4. black.ink
    10-06-2011 11:16 AM
    black.ink
    Wanting 10m on Italy son
  5. SirTomJones
    09-07-2011 11:31 AM
    SirTomJones
    I was amazed at how well Darcy did.

If we had Vaughan and Bellamy playing I think we would have got a draw.

Last night it was all on focused on Bale. With Bellammy we switch it to the other flank.

Impressed with Collison. Should be playing Premier league. Broke up the English midfield very well. Crofts did well too.

Got a young squad so looks promising.

I'd be a bit concerned about England. Ramsey, Crofts and Collison were able to take control of the middle of the park. God help them against Germany and Spain etc.
  6. black.ink
    09-07-2011 11:25 AM
    black.ink
    I think the Welsh team is coming along great, although it seems very Bale focused, but Ramsey was the star man last night. Loved him at Forest, even though his loan stint was very brief. You can just see the class he is.

That 114th in the world is absolute bollocks. England are not a World top 10 team too.

Plus, your mate Darcy had the best name on the pitch.
  7. SirTomJones
    09-07-2011 10:42 AM
    SirTomJones
    haha I know.

If that Earnie had that chance a million times I think he would have scored 999,999 times.

Gunter was okay, all the squad was very solid. At then end of the day only losing 1-0 when they had a front 3 of Downing, Rooney and Young is impressive.

Gunter was solid but nothing special really.
  8. black.ink
    09-07-2011 09:27 AM
    black.ink
    Poor Earnie!
    Wanted Gunter to bury his chance too. What's your thoughts on him? Seemed a bit hesitant when Young was surging down the flank, but made some great challenges me thinks.
  9. SirTomJones
    07-06-2011 02:33 PM
    SirTomJones
    Earnie has always been loved by us lot.

Seems Forest fans liked him too.

Class act. Met him just after he scored the winner against Germany few years back. He was at my football presentation and gave me my award

What you make of your new boss? Wolly with the brolly ha
  10. black.ink
    07-06-2011 12:22 PM
    black.ink
    Congrats on the Earnie capture. If there was any team i wanted him to leave for, it was his boyhood team.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.