Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > SkillspayBills
Conversation Between SkillspayBills and ▀ringer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. ▀ringer
  2. ▀ringer
  3. ▀ringer
  4. SkillspayBills
    01-12-2013 10:28 AM
    SkillspayBills
    lol it was just in case you had forgotten, you and me are down for life my friend.
  5. ▀ringer
    01-12-2013 05:30 AM
    ▀ringer

I appreciate the love, skills. You know it's a mutual thing.
  6. SkillspayBills
  7. ▀ringer
    11-21-2011 05:19 PM
    ▀ringer
    The comparison between BS and a crazy girlfriend with sick dick riding skills is pretty damn on point.

Two jobs, school, and a girlfriend? Goddamn, man. You give "grinding" a whole new meaning.

I was pretty bummed out when Frazier passed, not gonna lie. It's safe to say without Joe, I would have never got into boxing. Dude was a legend in my City growing up, and I heard about him everywhere, so I had to check him out.
  8. SkillspayBills
    11-21-2011 04:45 PM
    SkillspayBills
    How'd you feel about Frazier passing man. Oddly enough you were one of the first people I thought of when he passed because I know how much you ride for your Philly fighters.
  9. SkillspayBills
    11-21-2011 04:45 PM
    SkillspayBills
    Lol Boxing Scene is like having a crazy ass girlfriend with some great *****. You want to leave, **** sometimes you take a long break. But then that itch gets you and you end up coming back to it.

Staying on the grind bro. Juggling School, two jobs and my GF(who might be the crazy girl I was just talking about) but still enjoying life.
  10. ▀ringer
    11-16-2011 07:22 PM
    ▀ringer
    I'm good, man, thanks for asking. A lot of editing, personal projects and whatnot, but I also have some downtime around this time of year, so I'm getting some extra posting in. Not sure that's a good thing, though : Holy hell this place has been overtaken by stupid fanboys since my last visit.

What about you, man? How's life treating you these days?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright ę 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.