Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > ИATAS
Conversation Between ИATAS and Devils Advocate
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. ИATAS
    07-26-2011 07:07 PM
    ИATAS
    what, are you kidding me? Tarvaris Jackson? nah man, say it aint so
  2. Devils Advocate
    07-26-2011 07:04 PM
    Devils Advocate
    Matt Hasselback is no longer with Seattle, Tavoris Jackson and Matt Leinhart are in
  3. ИATAS
    06-07-2011 11:52 PM
    ИATAS
    he's had an impressive run the last couple years, no doubt. I still think Ward will beat him but should be a good fight.
  4. Devils Advocate
    06-07-2011 11:48 PM
    Devils Advocate
    Nobody active with 2 loses or less has a better resume than Carl Froch. The Super 6 had whatever flaws but it definitely benefited the super middle weight division.
  5. Devils Advocate
    06-07-2011 11:38 PM
    Devils Advocate
    Nobody active with 2 loses or less has a better resume than Carl Froch. The Super 6 had whatever flaws but it definitely benefited the super middle weight division.
  6. ИATAS
    08-09-2010 02:05 PM
    ИATAS
    he reminds me of Kirkland too. Both have that intensity and determination that's rare these days. Interesting what you say about Dawson I'll have to pay attention next time I hear him talk. I've never been a fan of his for some reason, I just don't like his style and his lack of heart in the ring.
  7. Devils Advocate
    08-09-2010 01:34 PM
    Devils Advocate
    They don't give him props b/c they don't look at him as being a special fighter. He's a real throwback, gritty, hard hat type, reminds me of James Kirkland. People like HBO get caught up in the fighters with finesse like the Bradleys Alexanders but we saw what happened last night with Alexander. I was rooting for Devon but can't argue with anyone that says they think he lost. Had the fight been in Europe Kotelnik would have won. I hope down the line we get to see Cloud vs Pascal b/c that would be a real treat. Dawsons good now but he will end up like Meldrick Taylor the kid already sounds a little punchy/punch drunk
  8. ИATAS
    08-09-2010 01:14 PM
    ИATAS
    same here man. I don't know why people on here don't give him any props, he's exciting as hell and great for TV
  9. Devils Advocate
    08-09-2010 01:07 PM
    Devils Advocate
    I hope Cloud breaks Dawson in half, Cloud reminds me of the fighters from the Dempsey days. That fight was a classic mano y mano toe 2 toes brawl.
  10. Devils Advocate
    04-10-2010 06:35 PM
    Devils Advocate
    I'm from Oklahoma originally but I live close to Bellevue it's a city named Newcastle it's between Renton and Bellevue close to the factoria mall.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.