Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > crillz
Conversation Between crillz and Hi-Dro
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Hi-Dro
    12-17-2010 02:13 AM
    Hi-Dro
    Crillz PM me your ps3 tag. I want to ko you on fight night
  2. Hi-Dro
    12-15-2010 04:57 PM
    Hi-Dro
    I'm not familiar with allboxing 24/7. And lol at your beef with Jack...
    I remember that from last year's radio show it was hilarious. He's mutes and puts people on ignore so I stay away from his stuff. Crillz you should do an independent radio show like before were u are the host.
  3. crillz
    12-15-2010 10:02 AM
    crillz
    word up, I was thinking the same thing. I been hella busy lately but I been meaning to get a show in, I'm not a bitch like Jack so I will let everyone speak however they want about whatever they want. I was actually thinking about hitting up this ALLBOXING24/7 guy and getting down with him, I haven't actually spoken to him about it yet though because like I said I been busy but I will soon. I think we all need to realize the +++ that ALLBOXING 24/7's show brings to Boxingscene, I will do my show and will also try to collaborate with him on his show
  4. Hi-Dro
    12-15-2010 02:01 AM
    Hi-Dro
    Crillz you have to do a radio show to wrap up the year and discuss boxing. Hit me with a link if you decide to do one.
  5. Hi-Dro
    09-13-2010 01:51 AM
    Hi-Dro
    Hey Hey Hey

Smoke Weed

Everyday
  6. Hi-Dro
    09-06-2010 12:31 AM
    Hi-Dro
    u need to do a show asap...
  7. Hi-Dro
    08-07-2010 10:23 PM
    Hi-Dro
    crillz a PR? never would have guessed so...
  8. Hi-Dro
    05-17-2010 08:01 PM
    Hi-Dro
    new room Crillz http://www.chatzy.com/111480297229

The pass is

boxingscene
  9. Hi-Dro
    05-15-2010 02:41 PM
    Hi-Dro
    I agree with you on everything. Yeah I haven't really been active on this site. It's become boring to post. It's about the same topic everyday. I think Paulie knows this is his moment to shine, and while the fight is close, I am going to lean with Amir. I don't think he can walk through Paulie's shots like Hatton and Cotto did, but i think he can upset Paulie with his blazing fast combos, and score enough to manage to win. Roach say's there's going to be a ko, but I dont know. Paulie has a good chin. I agree with you on the Ortiz analysis though. Yeah the chat is pretty active most of the time. Drop by if you can after the fights.
  10. crillz
    05-15-2010 05:50 AM
    crillz
    I just joined the chat, I will definitely join y'all sometime. yea I be posting on the low, here and there I'd throw out a post or two but I just can't tolerate the ignorance people be giving in them threads like that, mad whacko's u feel me. there's many good peoples but lately the dick riding took over again. honestly man something tells me Paulie is ready, I don't think he's going to win but something about him as of late been making me feel it wont be as easy as predicted, as for Ortiz I think if he comes to fight and commit himself to a war then he should win, he has all the better tools besides experience and he's hungry so I think he will give Campbell a Peden style loss

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.