Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > crillz
Conversation Between crillz and wazaa.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. crillz
    12-01-2010 02:48 AM
    crillz
    consider yourself lucky then bro, don't take that for granted

but children can be kept from that, I don't have any now of my own but I see how many parents keep their children on lock down and make sure that doesn't happen, I know of many kids that just stay home and are good kids but then there are those little bad ass kids that run around the block and end up becoming part of the streets. it all depends on how you run your household and best believe I wouldn't let my kids get wrapped into no shit like that, I'd shield them from that early on being that I know whats out here already, I wouldn't be worried at all about them going down the wrong path

I know you've experienced SOME violence, I know you've had a few fist fights you could chug a deuce and reminisce about
  2. wazaa.
    11-30-2010 06:13 PM
    wazaa.
    what will you do when you have kids? Will you let them grow up in the same environment. I understand you have gotten used to it and it has become home to you but still.

I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I have never experienced violence in my life.
  3. crillz
    11-28-2010 08:09 PM
    crillz
    I grew up my whole life around it so I'm used to it, it's kind of embedded in me. my reason for talking like this is to basically tell you why I said what I said to Jack, that's the temperament of my neighborhood and what's likely to happen to you if you came out talking like that to someone out here but I been here all my life, I'm good here I could roam freely and I'm all good and anyone else who's out here with me

Precious was filmed not too far from my neighborhood, I know people who went to the program in real life that Precious went to when she left her mother in the movie, they even recognized some of the staff shown in the movie. real talk though I'm very respectable but some ass holes like Jack just rub me the wrong way, I don't wish harm on him or anything but he does need an attitude adjustment, him and anyone else who walks around feeling better than others just because they are in a good situation or haven't had to live hard lives

how about you though where are you from?
  4. wazaa.
    11-28-2010 03:41 PM
    wazaa.
    damn, that sounds horrible. Why dont you move? Go to a nicer place where there isn't much violence.

Have you seen the movie 'Precious'? What did you think of it?
  5. crillz
    11-27-2010 05:02 PM
    crillz
    I live in the hood my dude in a New York City project, there's nothing but violence everywhere you turn, beef and problems. I seen people get jumped, bloodied up, unconscious, cut up and the whole 9. a lot of my friends been shot at, I haven't but they have and pure luck is what basically stopped me from being there and getting shot at too. 1 of my friends cousin killed a dude, hit him with a shotgun and then a couple shots from a hand gun and he's now doing life in jail, happened right behind my building I heard the shots.

I'm not saying I'm some tough shit I'm saying I seen people get done dirty for much less than what he be saying to me, I don't know where he lives where he could develop that attitude but that **** doesn't fly out here, the slightest thing you say can end you up with a fat lip at the very least. I'm sure everybody there's plenty of others even on Boxing scene whom are from much worse places than my area but I can only speak of where I live
  6. wazaa.
    11-27-2010 07:22 AM
    wazaa.
    I would like to know more about you. I didn't know you were the guy from the radio show before. Now that I know, I'm interested in you.

You don't like it?
  7. crillz
    11-27-2010 02:08 AM
    crillz
    why are you asking me so many damn questions? we don't associate on the forums or anything and now all of a sudden you on your third question to me
  8. wazaa.
    11-27-2010 01:46 AM
    wazaa.
    have you ever beaten anybody up in life?

what was the most horrible thing you have seen happening in your block?
  9. crillz
    11-26-2010 10:08 PM
    crillz
    mentally strong? beat him up? what are you talking about? I was just upset because he kept muting me every time I was about to talk and kept saying shit to make it seem as if I was staying quiet to him when he really muted me.

he tries to act like he's just some cool dude but I can tell threw the way he talks he is a fake ass nigga and around my way we don't fuck with fake ass people, I was just letting him know that.

I didn't say I was going to hunt him down or anything that could be mistaken as threatening, I didn't tell him come to my block and get beat down I said people whom act like him get beat down all the time and I see it with my own eyes

people like him think he is better than others. you trying to give respect to someone who acts like that? go somewhere with that shit wazaa that silver spoon fed prick can go eat a dick 7 days a week in my book and anyone like him
  10. wazaa.
    11-26-2010 06:25 PM
    wazaa.
    was just curious. you sounded like you wanted to beat him up. good thing that Jack is mentally a strong person so that he could stand his ground.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.