Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > PBDS
Conversation Between PBDS and Mizzou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Mizzou
    06-28-2009 10:15 PM
    Mizzou
    I'm so happy to move to the white side of town.
  2. PBDS
    04-24-2009 04:32 PM
    PBDS
    I'm definitely rooting for the colored guy in this one. Taylor is good people and the Brit is overhyped garbage IMO. I hope he gets the Frock knocked out of him.
  3. Mizzou
    04-24-2009 12:26 AM
    Mizzou
    are you rooting for the colored or the white on Saturday?
  4. Mizzou
    04-02-2009 06:08 PM
    Mizzou
    gimme that pw to team classic. I won't post...just want to take a gander.
  5. Mizzou
    03-24-2009 09:53 AM
    Mizzou
    Tell Anorak that it's the internet and to stop being a baby.
  6. PBDS
    03-22-2009 02:36 PM
    PBDS
    It should be showing up when you click on member lounges. I just posted in there again to ask what the deal is with your approval.
  7. Mizzou
    03-22-2009 12:37 PM
    Mizzou
    I don't give a **** about the guy. He just put me on ignore so I continually ripped him. Why does team classic not show up in the forums? I am a big boxing fan I just don't care to post over and over about it. There is only so much you can say unless you are interested in getting in flame wars over a fighter. I have the same stance with NFL. I lurk in forums a lot but don't post much. I will admit I have only been a "hardcore" boxing fan for about 3 years.
  8. PBDS
    03-22-2009 10:26 AM
    PBDS
    You actually didn't get shot down and the vote is 8-2 in your favor. Oasis Lad offered you up and he knows how you and Anorak have heat. Anorak is one of the mods, but he didn't **** himself nearly as much as we thought he would. Let me go sort it out and see if I can get you in there without Anorak having a heart attack. The only real complaint, besides Annie, was the fact that you aren't much of a boxing fan. It's mostly a boxing lounge but we do talk about other stuff. Especially Oasis Lad, Dr. Filth., and Annie. I do spend more than a bit of time in there.

Yeah, you never saw the wife in shorts or anything revealing.
  9. Mizzou
    03-22-2009 02:03 AM
    Mizzou
    So I got shot down for access to team classic? Why doesn't it show up on the forums list? I guess they couldn't handle too many solid white men in there.

Ms. Peebs is looking good in that photo.
  10. PBDS
    12-22-2008 08:51 AM
    PBDS
    It was cool to get a chance to meet you brother. Give us a ring if you ever get down this way again. What were your thoughts of the Bucs stadium?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.