Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > rambov
Conversation Between rambov and LoveForBoxing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. rambov
    11-07-2011 11:00 AM
    rambov
    If you were not a ******* you wouldn't say that Floyd is scared of Manny because you would know better just based on the boxing field itself. The only time fighters duck each other is when they are trying to get to the top to make themselves more marketable. Or when a promoter wants to continue to cash in on a fighter who is questionable but very marketable. Manny is not a god. He is as arrogant and as self centered as floyd but neither of the two bother me at all. You should try to do more research than just assuming that everything you hear on this site is true.
  2. LoveForBoxing
    11-07-2011 09:18 AM
    LoveForBoxing
    I'm not a Packtard look at my favorite fighters mayweather is one of them but when Manny's name get's brought up his testicles shrivel up and hide 'O' and by the way : Breaking news Floyd mayweather's testicles have grown legs and abandoned him again Morales WTF
  3. rambov
    11-06-2011 08:46 PM
    rambov
    yeah but you wrote it more than once while trying to dis. You must always be on point when trying to dis. Sorry. I make mistakes too but I hardly ever dis anyone but *******s.
  4. LoveForBoxing
    11-06-2011 10:35 AM
    LoveForBoxing
    BREAKING. Not BRAKING. If you're going to attempt (and fail miserably) to be funny, at least get the word right.
    I laughed uncontrollably. And he wrote it over 10 times.

I'm sorry i didn't realize the spell check Nazi's operated on boxing scene a simple spelling mistake and you laugh uncontrollably i bet your easily amused try not to laugh at your feet next time you look down gimp ..

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.