Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Noose
Conversation Between The Noose and New England
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. The Noose
    02-06-2013 01:06 PM
    The Noose
    She will be a success for sure, but the art world is ruled by trends. And i think its still stuck in conceptual art. Not sure how far she can go with the same style. There are many great painters out there that will never be big names these days.
  2. New England
    02-06-2013 09:37 AM
    New England
    i am convinced that this woman is going to make huge contributions to the art world, and that she will be famous after she dies. the disturbing imagery / the way she involves death with her work is IMO a product of the violence in mexico. things have really picked up there within her lifetime. i'm just speculating, of course. at 22, she's got tons of time.
  3. The Noose
    02-06-2013 03:39 AM
    The Noose
    Its a little disturbing to think she studies images of disembowelled animals.
    There is one of an angel who looks like its **** itself. Or bleeding. Found that one kinda hard to stomach.
  4. New England
    02-01-2013 10:06 AM
    New England
    evidently she's from mexico. almost all of her work involves the dead. i'm guessing that she sees stuff like that pretty regularly, either through media or in person. she certainly is amazing.
  5. The Noose
    02-01-2013 10:02 AM
    The Noose
    Thanks. Didnt know the artist was female. Even though im linked to her facebook page. Amazing stuff.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.