Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > SpeedKillz
Conversation Between SpeedKillz and I love you, mom
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. I love you, mom
    06-15-2012 05:59 PM
    I love you, mom
    The f*ck!?
  2. SpeedKillz
    06-15-2012 05:49 PM
    SpeedKillz
    you are a good troll, you had me going there for a while too. I always fall for the troll bait.

lmao @fatso!! dont project your shortcomings on me, you little toolbox you

you're proof that you know nothing about boxing is evident, I am aware, but you don't need to dig yourself a deeper hole, you're already a clown, you have accomplished your troll goals. kudos!!
  3. I love you, mom
    06-15-2012 04:23 PM
    I love you, mom
    Lol, fatso.

You say that you have to take the belt from the champion. And Bradley did not do that, right?

How is that different from Khan-Peterson? Did Peterson take the belt from Amir then?
  4. SpeedKillz
    06-11-2012 02:54 PM
    SpeedKillz
    when you try and give someone red K, you idiot, make sure to give red K, and not neutral K. it doesn't hurt my rep, and it makes you look bad. I know you hate pacquiao and thats why you tried to give me red K, cause I said he won, and I dont like pac either, but he won, and since Im an adult and a fan of boxin I can admit it. you, are a worthless troll, and its only a matter of time before you get the axe from here kid

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.