Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Rockin'
Conversation Between Rockin' and Derranged
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Rockin'
    07-23-2014 01:04 PM
    Rockin'
    I have you on ignore I saw that you left a message in my visit section but I couldn't read it. As if you' have any truthful to say about me anyway.
  2. Derranged
    08-03-2012 09:11 PM
    Derranged
    Well done sir. The lounge salutes u.
  3. Rockin'
    08-03-2012 08:15 PM
    Rockin'
    Because of my handicap I was unable to obtain a license from any state or nation to fight the Dinner Jacket Frog, therefore we had to duke it out in the underground ring. You were correct in your vision of my emaculate victory. The frog was very slippery and it was hard to control him on the inside, aswell I couldn't land a solid blow as each punch just seemed to slide off of him. The dinner jacket would drop me from a hard right flipper but it was just a flash knock down, we continued brawling after I got back up. In the heated exchanges the frog would hit me low with a devastating shot to the nads, I fell to the cavas in agony but rose quickly seeking instant revenge. The Dinner Jacket frog did move well while popping me with jabs to my swollen face. I continued in pursuit of Dinner Jacket Frog trying to find the target below his belt line.
  4. Derranged
    08-03-2012 07:21 PM
    Derranged
    Have you reached a deal on that Dinner Jacket Frog fight yet? My money's on you, buddy.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.