Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Cuauhtémoc1520
Conversation Between Cuauhtémoc1520 and TR vs. GB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Cuauhtémoc1520
    06-11-2012 02:54 PM
    Cuauhtémoc1520
    A lot of that also has to do with the social media we have today that we never had. I guarantee you that if we had the same social media, PPV's in house and everything else in the 80's and 90's, the numbers would even be bigger. Boxing is dying as a main stream sport because of bull**** like this, it will never go away but it's getting tough to defend.
  2. TR vs. GB
    06-11-2012 02:30 PM
    TR vs. GB
    ya I can understand that but one of the biggest misconceptions going on is that Boxing is not as big of a sport as it was bc in fact it is stronger than it ever has been globally in a long long time. Boxing in USA is still doing steady good numbers but in Latin America and Europe it is exploding with TV Ratings and internet searches. Chavez Jr. vs Lee is expected to be watched by over 25 million in Mexico that is more than any NBA finals game will be watched in America that is a pretty telling statistic.
  3. Cuauhtémoc1520
    06-11-2012 02:19 PM
    Cuauhtémoc1520
    The integrity of it...yes. That was the point of my thread. We can't have these horrible decisions and keep it from becoming the WWE.
  4. TR vs. GB
    06-11-2012 02:10 PM
    TR vs. GB
    So Boxing is dead huh??

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.