Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Gareth Ivanovic
Conversation Between Gareth Ivanovic and Iamanidiot
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 53
  1. Iamanidiot
    07-04-2011 01:47 PM
    Iamanidiot
    I knooo like mexico plays, place is sold out, usa plays only like 5 ppl show up.

What's funny is not only mexicans show up for mexican games, a lot ppl from other countries show up for em also, and a lot of whites. You see white ppl jumpin around with a mexico shirt

Wherever mexico plays, ppl will show up no doubt, plus its not everyday you see quality players like Chicharito playin friendlys, pure awsomeness. I hope they come by NJ again, I wanna go again lol
  2. Gareth Ivanovic
    07-04-2011 12:55 PM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    Damn Chile and Uruguay in their group. Some tough squads their. Would have been interesting to see them with their best though, but them owning the US and outdrawing them everywhere in the US no less was hilarious. They really are "America's Team" LOL!!!!
  3. Iamanidiot
    07-04-2011 12:39 PM
    Iamanidiot
    Not sure to be honest with you. Uruguay and Chile are 2 really good teams in that group so Mexico would of have to came better then what they were in the gold cup. They might of made quarters but anything can really happen.

It all depends how they would of adjusted to south american playing style and how much luck they would have. Cause you can have the best of the best on your squad but with no luck nothing would happen.
  4. Gareth Ivanovic
    07-04-2011 12:26 PM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    Yeah that sucks. They should have used their best squad for Copa America. Seems like a way better tournament. If they used the Gold Cup squad for Copa America how good do you think they would do?
  5. Iamanidiot
    07-04-2011 12:19 PM
    Iamanidiot
    I'm not 100% sure to be honest with you. I think it was the CONCACAF that told Mexico to use two squads, I heard something about mexico using 2 or 3 of there gold cup squad for copa america but I don't think its true.

That whole prostitute scandel last week hurt mexico and they dropped 8 players from copa america squad. To be honest idk how mexico will do, on a normal day ill say they'll get pummeled with this squad vs Chile

But that's the same thing I said for Argentina vs Bolivia and Brazil vs Venezuela....and well, that blew back into my face
  6. Gareth Ivanovic
    07-04-2011 12:10 PM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    All right cool. Definitely gonna be watching. What's the deal with Mexico not being able to field their best team and instead having to use basically their second string?
  7. Iamanidiot
    07-04-2011 11:33 AM
    Iamanidiot
    Same channels as Copa Oro. Univision and telefutura, I haven't seen all the matches cause I haven't been home for last few days I only saw yesterdays Brazil vs Venezula...which was a ass match cause Venezuela basically parked the bus.

Argentina who are the host country ended up drawing 1-1 with Bolivia last Friday

Chile vs Mexico and Uruguay vs Peru today
  8. Gareth Ivanovic
    07-04-2011 11:23 AM
    Gareth Ivanovic
    Been busy lately, haven't had time to watch Copa America. Will find time though I need my football fix. The women's world cup is all right, but the quality isn't even close to the men's. What channel are they showing Copa America matches on?
  9. Iamanidiot
    07-01-2011 05:03 PM
    Iamanidiot
    Copa America son, you're going to see the quality of Neymar, Ganso, and Lucas.
  10. Iamanidiot
    06-14-2011 01:14 PM
    Iamanidiot
    yupp new meadowlands, i got like row 14 or 15. Bought tickets like a couple weeks ago with 2 other friends.

I wouldn't judge usa game vs Panama cause usa did have good chances. Everyone eventually loses to a smaller team, i mean spain lost to switzerland in 2010 WC. But yeah, the attendence for us national team is really bad. The game of honduras and jamacia yesterday had more fans

Nah Mexico will win the cup, they are just really good compare to everyone else. They have a lot of fantastic player with good european experience while most other ppl only play at their local parks

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.