Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Monk
Conversation Between The Monk and TheHoff'sGhost
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. The Monk
    04-04-2012 03:02 PM
    The Monk
    Good to hear from you my Mr Hoff. It has been a while.

I'm sorry to report that I have officially given up on Murray. It's becoming clear that he'll never win a major, as much as I want it to happen. Still a wonderful player and a sexy beast mind. I fancy him to win gold in the olympics though.
  2. TheHoff'sGhost
    04-03-2012 06:47 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    Eh up Monk. Andy Murray is a right cunt aint he. I tell yer, he's holding yer to ransom with yer avatar son. He knows you won't change it till he wins a major so he's holding a little something back. Every time the cunt loses in another final or semi he gets to the dressing room and he's laughing at yer son - "Hee hee ha ha that will teach that Monk lad" he cackles and mutters to himself.

Lets hope Lendl gives him a kick up the arse and sorts him out eh. Lendl lost a few major finals before he eventually won one an all didn't he. Lets hope it rubs off on Murray. Apparently they've been working on strategies to beat fed, nadal and novak. I shall wait and see so I shall.
  3. The Monk
    06-03-2008 03:44 PM
    The Monk
    Yeah, thats slightly better. I do like Wolves, they are fiesty and tenacious, but ultimately...useless.
  4. TheHoff'sGhost
    06-03-2008 03:39 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost
    I've edited it to make it a wee bit more subtle.

Hope yer happy, you slag.
  5. The Monk
    06-03-2008 03:35 PM
    The Monk
    ewww did you have to post that disgusting image on my profile?
    Its almost as bad as that camp looking lion you have.
  6. TheHoff'sGhost
    06-03-2008 03:26 PM
    TheHoff'sGhost

Wolves. You love em.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.