Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > squealpiggy
Conversation Between squealpiggy and Texanballer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 186
  1. squealpiggy
    04-02-2012 07:45 AM
    squealpiggy
    Charlatan.
  2. Texanballer
    04-02-2012 04:03 AM
    Texanballer
    benny hinn?
  3. Texanballer
  4. squealpiggy
    02-24-2011 09:20 PM
    squealpiggy
    It's a tricky question because what is happening in North Africa is a popular uprising and in a functional democracy a popular uprising is relatively bloodless. A "bad president" would be impeached long before the need for that sort of rioting. Because of the US separation of powers, which is based on the British parliamentary system, a president who was overstepping the boundaries would be swiftly removed from office by congress, the Senate and the courts.
  5. Texanballer
    02-24-2011 10:24 AM
    Texanballer
    What if the American people did what was going on in the middle east? Is it possible? Thousands of people in L.A, NY, Chicago, etc. For whatever reason just started rioting and fighting police and what not.

Military would shut it down instantly?
  6. squealpiggy
    02-19-2011 02:04 PM
    squealpiggy
    Nobody is ever ready for Lee Hughes.
  7. Texanballer
    02-19-2011 12:36 PM
    Texanballer
    Hope City is ready for Lee Hughes.
  8. squealpiggy
    01-24-2011 07:14 PM
    squealpiggy
    I think religious extremists were behind the bombing.
  9. Texanballer
    01-24-2011 02:01 PM
    Texanballer
    You think Georgians, or Chechens. Both of whom are US/Nato backed, trained and funded for exactly this type of thing were behind the moscow bombing?
  10. squealpiggy
    01-20-2011 07:11 PM
    squealpiggy
    The traits ascribed to horoscopes are vague enough that any horoscope could reasonably apply to anyone at least some of the time. For example I'm a taurus and I am loyal, hard working, quick to anger but easy to forgive. But I am also modest and shy, intelligent and analytical... but that would make me a virgo wouldn't it?

There is absolutely nothing in the arbitrary positions of arbitrarily grouped and named sets of stars that have arbitrarily been assigned personality traits that has any effect on personality or fate.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.