Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Go Back   Boxing Forum > -Kev-
Conversation Between -Kev- and Sweet Pea 50
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. -Kev-
    10-22-2014 05:17 PM

2. Sweet Pea 50
    10-22-2014 05:09 PM
    Sweet Pea 50
    Welcome back,
  3. -Kev-
    08-29-2014 03:37 AM
    N*kka got censored*
  4. -Kev-
    08-29-2014 03:34 AM
    Ayo SP50, check it. Bout'a spit suttin' real quick.

Yo. Uh, yeah. Okay. Yo, ayo, yo, yeah. Okay.

Flap flip when I flap flop
    Rack rick when I rack rock
    Pock pick when I pack pock
    Spit hot sh*t from a laptop
    Mott mitt, mitta, map mop
    Splack splick, splicka splack splock
    Whack pick? *****, flat rocks
    I get props from the cops when I flip the top on a mop
    I spit on a drop-top, then top the drop when I drop the props on the rocks? Rock your top on top of the drop-top, then drop you from the top of the block while i'm droppin the rocks and proppin mops non-stop as i'm closin the shop and steppin on your crops.

5. Sweet Pea 50
    02-24-2014 01:33 AM
    Sweet Pea 50
    You are crazy. Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby.

But I understand where you were coming from in that thread. I just posted up what I knew about a fighter local to me and gang affiliations. I was born in a hospital in that neighborhood (Oak Park), and my parents moved out of there when I was a toddler. It was pretty rough in the late 80's and 90's. Big Blood and Norteno gangs. It's got better over the years.

And I think you finding boxers with degrees cool. Need more of that, and less news about boxers hitting there spouses and other nonsense.
  6. -Kev-
    02-24-2014 01:21 AM
    In the gang ties thread I dare you to say "Some one told me Amir Khan was part of Al-Qaeda."

I'll give you all my points, all 24k of em.
  7. Sweet Pea 50
    01-03-2014 07:50 PM
    Sweet Pea 50
    Superman, in the earlier days, was probably the most powerful "brick" character. He was pretty "uber". I think there was a character that was smacking around Kryptonians even more powerful then Supes back in those times.

There was either kryptonite, or magic. That was about it. Maybe could outsmart him.

They had to depower Superman.
  8. -Kev-
    01-03-2014 07:39 PM
    I never read that series. I became a Superman fan when I was a child I watched the Christopher Reeves films. There still has yet to be Superman films as cool as those old one's.

I read something about Superman having to take Doomsday to "the end of the universe" to actually kill him? Like when the universe was about to end, I think he time traveled or something. IDK, maybe i'm just mistaking it with something else.

I'm about to get into the Flash now, I never really read up on him.
  9. Sweet Pea 50
    01-03-2014 05:20 PM
    Sweet Pea 50
    I did have the entire "Death of Superman" trade, but it ended up getting destroyed by a pet.

I'm more of a Marvel guy.

The only way Doomsday had a shot was because Superman was depowered after the Crisis on Infinite Earths story line.

That's when the Anti-Monitor came along the first time. He was a bad muthaphucker. Up there with the Marvel Cosmic baddies.
  10. -Kev-
    01-03-2014 05:12 PM
    I remember having this small collection of Youngblood comic books. That was the name of the group. I used to be into those comic books with superheroes/vigilantes that I never heard of. But my favorite has always been Superman though.

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2015 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.