Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Go Back   Boxing Forum > -Kev-
Conversation Between -Kev- and Doctor_Tenma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 155
  1. -Kev-
    09-19-2015 07:45 PM
    Lol yeah, but actually TWD is not against killing off favorites. You gotta give props where props is due. They develop a character, make you think they are there for the long haul, or a good new addition to the club, then kill them off. Shane, Tyrese, Dale come to mind, those were some good characters, fan faves. Also Hershel. And that girl, Maggie's sisters, I didn't see that coming.
  2. Doctor_Tenma
    09-17-2015 07:08 PM
    Remember that scene, think it was in Terminus, where heads were being cut off one after the other and when it was Glen's turn a lot of interruptions occurred? That's sort of why I can't get into The Walking Dead in the same manner I can say, Berserk or Gantz, and I understand those are Mangas but that's been my preference as of late.

Of course they'll occasionally off some characters in TWD or Strain but we already knew it was bound to happen, shit I'm reading...anybody can get it
  3. -Kev-
    09-17-2015 06:41 PM
    I just noticed you had given me feedback on The Road. I didn't get a notification or my internet connection has been weird. Yeah, that movie is basically depressing from the start, end gets more and more depresseing as it goes. There is no happy ending. I appreciate the realism of that film. All these films with happy endings aren't telling it like it is. This film told it like it is. How an apocaliptic world would actually look like, it would be scary and depressing.
  4. Doctor_Tenma
    09-13-2015 10:42 PM
    Yeah I saw this one, the part where they were stuck in the basement and those cannibalist were coming through, that right there was scary.
  5. Doctor_Tenma
    09-13-2015 10:40 PM
    I'll check out The Road, it'd be funny if I already saw it considering I tend to forget titles.
  6. -Kev-
    09-13-2015 10:04 PM
    I am actually not a fan of horror, but I do love TWD.

Do you like post-apoc. type stuff? Have you ever seen The Road(film). If you haven't, check it out. Warning though, it's not for the faint of heart.
  7. Doctor_Tenma
    09-13-2015 09:55 PM
    I actually liked it and I gotta say I have high hopes, I'll always have a thing for that genre. The second is available for download in HD, bout to check it out in a bit.
  8. -Kev-
    09-13-2015 09:50 PM
    I saw the first, then moved to Buffalo and left my PC for now. I'm picky with quality so i'm waiting until I get my router at the end of this month so I can start using the campus ethernet to download stuff. I liked the pilot though, it got unwanted hate but it broke the record for pilots in the history of cable TV.
  9. Doctor_Tenma
    09-13-2015 09:33 PM
    Seen the first two episodes of Fear the Walking Dead?
  10. Doctor_Tenma
    09-13-2015 07:22 PM
    It's difficult to make a list, so many fighters have either fallen off, been inactive or like Rigondeaux, they haven't been given the opportunity.

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2015 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.