Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and typeone
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 43
  1. typeone
    06-04-2011 02:45 PM
    typeone
    alright fella no punches were exchanged m8..people just making **** up just a bit of pushing ang shuvin m8..Would love to say to you mate that it went right off but it didnt
  2. The Surgeon
    05-23-2011 10:35 AM
    The Surgeon
    Yeah i caught that after i messaged u, pretty awsum! So did Tyson just bang Del out or what?
  3. typeone
  4. typeone
    05-23-2011 09:57 AM
    typeone
    I see it all but didnt film the part where they was at it but filmed the rest I have posted it on the site though dude
  5. The Surgeon
    05-22-2011 04:43 PM
    The Surgeon
    Its always different live but from watching on tv i had Groves 1 or 2 up and thought he did the more work, wanted it more even tho Chunky pressed. And im neutral, i like em both. But honestly i do feel the better fighter lost
    What about Del Boy and Fury tho lol u catch that **** bud?
  6. typeone
    05-22-2011 12:15 PM
    typeone
    Ello mate yea it was a good night though I am not to sure on the result...I see it at worse a draw at best a win for degale..Will have to watch it on screen I guess m8 maybe I missed somthing
  7. The Surgeon
    05-19-2011 01:35 PM
    The Surgeon
    S'up type, ready for an awesome weekend of boxing!?
  8. The Surgeon
    05-07-2011 02:40 PM
    The Surgeon
    Sup man? Dunno yet, a few mates are watching it round at my pals house with a shed load of booze so im tempted to go down that road but im thinking i might just stay in with the missus and watch it properly with a couple of cold ones and a reefer or two! Always a laugh with the lads but u miss loads of stuff! **** it im decided - im staying in! Where u watching chief? Predictions for the nights fights?
  9. typeone
    05-07-2011 11:17 AM
    typeone
    Where you watching the boxing m8...Got a good night coming up..Happy days
  10. The Surgeon
    03-13-2011 06:13 PM
    The Surgeon
    Terrible opponent, I could have done better! Chunky looks good tho. Ricky is sound as ****, a couple of dudes from my gym met him and got back in the changing rooms at his last fight, pictures taken with the world title and *****.
    Martinez was a good watch too last night

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.