Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and typeone
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 43
  1. typeone
    12-17-2011 03:20 PM
    typeone
    I do have a bad feeling that this fight will be a draw don't know why.. I think Froch should have Wards number by now, If he has done his homework, and I mean he has had long enough to prep for this fight...Can't wait grr watch that 360 the other day you was right good watch that
  2. typeone
    12-17-2011 03:14 PM
    typeone
    I will be with ya we can score this fight round by round champ. was gonna ask you as it happens how do you get so many points?
  3. The Surgeon
    12-17-2011 03:03 PM
    The Surgeon
    Yeah its gonna be on earlier than usual, Froch should be in the ring about 2am they reckon so i'll just stay up......IM still young after all!

Tried to stay up for Khan last week - FAIL!

I honestly think Carl could be pulling this off tonight, put 250million points on it and am about to stick a 10-20 quid on it
  4. typeone
    12-17-2011 02:59 PM
    typeone
    You staying up for it tonight fella?
  5. typeone
    12-11-2011 03:07 PM
    typeone
    Eubank Jnr bit protected mate but then he is gonna be, He had a few rounds in brentwood about a year or so ago went along to have a gander with a few Pals and I have to be honest I wasnt impressed at all, It was a draw, But hey he is just starting to be fare mate, I don't know if having the ole man in the corner is good for him?? Chris has the money to send him of all round the world to learn as much as he can from different stables, Thats what I would do..I think we all have our own style but going from stable to stable in the early years is the best move for any up and coming fighter..Do I think he will do well I really do hope so, But that is a big shaddow to step out if right?
  6. The Surgeon
    12-11-2011 02:36 PM
    The Surgeon
    Wish we had another Benn.....There will never be another Benn though to be honest, WARRIOR!

What u make of Eubank Jnr?
  7. typeone
    12-11-2011 02:34 PM
    typeone
    Yea I watched it mate, Benn is a true champoin..Puts his heart out there in the ring for us, Then flips the coin out the ring and shows his heart again..Hes mustard mate.. I knew what he was about many years ago in the begining..
  8. The Surgeon
    12-11-2011 12:08 PM
    The Surgeon
    Arite fella, u catch The Fight Of Their Lives last week? Benn vs McClellan Docu
  9. typeone
    11-05-2011 07:32 PM
    typeone
    I told Burns will do it fella, Damn good job
  10. typeone
    10-15-2011 02:19 PM
    typeone
    hows we doing fella? What do you recon on the clev fight?

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.