Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and typeone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
  1. The Surgeon
    08-26-2013 05:54 PM
    The Surgeon
    Yeah? Jammy bastard, I was supposed to be going to that as well but i just bought a house and have had to plough cash at it so im SKINT! He has to mean Haye is KO'ing though really Tyson right!? Haye is taking Fury out. I dunno man, Sprott would be the dog but id drop a few bones on him, Charr is beatable. Yeah cant wait for May vs Canelo, who u got? Garcia vs Matthysse?
  2. typeone
    08-26-2013 12:22 PM
    typeone
    I'm all good... It's not been a bad year.. Looking forward to the May fight.. I'm going up for Fury fight... Spoke to Mr Sprott as he has been sparing with him and he said someone's gonns get knocked the fuk out in the first lol....He wouldn't say which way... Between me and you there was talk of Mr Sprott fighting Manual CHarr on the same bill still waiting to hear.. I think he might be a tad to much for Mike..

There's talk of Froch and Groves oooooo I will be up for that as well
  3. The Surgeon
    08-25-2013 06:31 PM
    The Surgeon
    Good mate Good. Hows you and yours doing?
    Been a great year for boxing huh!?
  4. typeone
    08-25-2013 04:13 PM
    typeone
    Long time know hear fella how you getting on?
  5. typeone
    01-24-2013 02:57 AM
    typeone
    Ello champ long time no see... Yea Paco got owned mate, Funny thing is MArquez touched him with that punch a few times.. Before boomm night night... Marquez put the story straight And what a way to do it..

Yea good on me ole kuz deserved the win, Really chuffed for him.. He wants to fight Robert next for the european, Between you and me might be just a tad to much but a battle indeed.. Im in his ear all the time he don't have much confidence at all..
    I think him and Chisora have been hanging out quite a bit at the moment, I think he's looking at the way CHisora fought Roberts, I personally think CHisora was unlucky not to win..

There might be a possibility for Price vs Tyson in The summer maybe? I know that Tyson wants Klit but he can get a mil fighting price and have a slight chance of winning rather than no chance..

How's your channel going?

What's going on with our mate Burns?
  6. The Surgeon
    12-15-2012 04:44 PM
    The Surgeon
    Aright Lad, sayin!? U see Marquez last week OOOH MAAA GAAAWD!!!
    Brilliant. Good win for ur Cousin tonight, good on em. How u think Khan will look under Hunter tonight pal?
  7. The Surgeon
    03-04-2012 07:46 AM
    The Surgeon
    Sup man Skelton looked like he'd never been gone! Impressive stuff, Dallas was complete wank though, he has found his level...

Mormeck was TERRIBLE as expected, THREE punches landed from him - THREE!
  8. typeone
    01-28-2012 06:23 PM
    typeone
    Am liking the way frampton keeps standing back and having a look, it shows he's thinking in there
  9. The Surgeon
    12-28-2011 11:11 AM
    The Surgeon
    Wow that vid looks mad! Im not so sure id have the balls for that! Well in bud
  10. typeone
    12-25-2011 04:36 PM
    typeone
    Yea cool check it out...Best you not have a drink fella! I am just gonna crack one open now first of the day...did you see on box nation if you join up, I think today's the last day you get 2 free tickets to any of Frank Warrens events in the uk next year? Knowing that fuker they will be right at the back with a pila for a view.

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.