Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > The Surgeon
Conversation Between The Surgeon and New England
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. New England
    09-07-2012 11:31 AM
    New England
    that's great that he's a sturdy little guy already! he'll be up and kicking a football around in no time, and then it's on to hitting the mitts while his old man holds them.

no kids yet, big man. only 25, so i figure i've still got plenty of time.
  2. The Surgeon
    09-05-2012 05:46 PM
    The Surgeon
    Chuffed to bits mate lol, wanted to call em Tommy Duran Robertson or Ray Duran Robertson as in Hearns, Sugar Ray but got lumped with Seth so will have to hope Seth Mitchell becomes ATG material! lol
    Should have seen him fire out, i **** u not he nearly cleared the bottom of the hospital bed the nurses were totally stunned, he even did a little comando roll when he landed, classic! U got kids NE?
  3. New England
    09-05-2012 05:38 PM
    New England
    !!

congrats man! that is tremendous news! 9.6 lbs
  4. The Surgeon
    09-05-2012 05:27 PM
    The Surgeon
    My missus had our second baby boy at 1:30am this morning - 9.6lbs! Mitts like shovels and a squished up nose, didnt even cry when he was born - kid has boxer written all over him! Especially with his middle name..... Duran!
  5. The Surgeon
    09-03-2012 10:32 AM
    The Surgeon
    Nah didnt think it was working!
    God im **** with computer stuff!

Haha Nice one Barns my fellow Scotsman!
  6. New England
    09-03-2012 10:28 AM
    New England
    the link shows up like other text and wont allow me to jump to the youtube page
  7. New England
    11-27-2011 03:30 PM
    New England
    Thanks bruv
  8. The Surgeon
    07-23-2011 12:51 PM
    The Surgeon
    Lol glad ur excited, i am too! Zab is for me the most dangerous puncher Khan has faced, Maidana has rocks for fists and hurt Amir but he is also crude and somewhat slow so Khan could see the punches coming, Zab has the speed/power to Knock em out before he knows Judah has even thrown! Exiting fight man! Sticking wit Amir late or on points trho, gotta go with logic rather than a gut feeling!
  9. New England
    07-23-2011 11:35 AM
    New England
    the closer this fight gets the more effin excited i'm getting bruv

i've got a small bet at 2:1 on amir here on the boards and i'm honestly starting to regret even those odds. judah looks as good as i've seen him since the cotto fight. i'm backing both guys haha! i just want to see a good fight without somebody using his speed to run away for once.
    i'm sticking with amir via decision on offensive consistency and creating a favorable distance
    but wouldn't be surprised if he gets his chin checked and freddie calls it a night late/mid-rounds. zab's still a great finisher and a very hard puncher
  10. The Surgeon
    07-23-2011 08:39 AM
    The Surgeon
    Hey bro, who u backing tonight, Amir Khan or Zab Judah? Thats a whole load of speed in one ring! Ive been picking Khan but have had a gut feeling since last night Zab will catch him and stop him early.... Gonna stick with my head tho and pick the taller rangier, fresher, younger guy in Amir Khan, points or late TKO

Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.